Evadale vs Sabine Pass

BIGMO44

Josh Swift might be the leading scorer this week. I feel certain that Coach Williams will give that young man plenty of opportunities to kick field goals and you can be sure that the JV squad will get in some work as well.

Rebels don't run up the score with Williams at the helm, but this one might be out of his control, since you can keep people from scoring?

Rebels 55
Sharks 6

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="880000" timestamp="1287442490"]
I never heard about the fight....[b]What happened??....[/b]Why??

Rebs-56
Sharks-0

Rebs will kick fieldgoals in 4th Q on 1st downs i think. Not gonna be pretty!! ;)
[/quote]You just need to get your hands on a game film :o One player took his helment off and clumed the other player in the head, knocked his helment around were he was looking out the ear hole :o

[quote name="True Blue" post="880135" timestamp="1287451147"]
[quote author=Sportz-Fanatic link=topic=74623.msg880000#msg880000 date=1287442490]
I never heard about the fight....[b]What happened??....[/b]Why??

Rebs-56
Sharks-0

Rebs will kick fieldgoals in 4th Q on 1st downs i think. Not gonna be pretty!! ;)
[/quote]You just need to get your hands on a game film :o One player took his helment off and clumed the other player in the head, knocked his helment around were he was looking out the ear hole :o
[/quote]
WOW :o

[quote name="Shackum" post="881032" timestamp="1287532089"]
If you can't control yourself, Coach should sit you out! No excuses like, he made me do it! Have to be responsible for your own behavior.
Don't know what people are coming to. We had several tires slashed at game a few weeks ago.
[/quote]I think Hull-D had a problem with tires and vehicle vandalism 2 years ago while playing at Sabine Pass.  Not sure whats going on, but that could be a real good way to have all your home games played on the road!!!  Just saying!!

[quote name="apiolar" post="881479" timestamp="1287571588"]
wasnt sabine pass people that did the vandalism. Just saying
[/quote]Smart butt!!  just saying!!
It dang sure keeps happening at SP so SP administration and fans, if they have any, better step up!  GEEZ

And to add, there arent any sabine pass people!  I mean, not much, their pretty much ALL Port Arthur people anyway, so yeah, their PA transfers to SP.

Guest Abraham
Yeah it should be the Pa titans instead of the Sp sharks .. I really think thats unfair, but the uil approves it so whatever... I got evadale by as much as they want to win by, and sabine pass maybe 6?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124