Game three ALCS in NYC

Guest jhamilton

Guest jhamilton
Well hope now that the series is in the motherland that the Yanks can hit the bloody ball. Cliff is going to be tough but so is Andy P hopefully. I think this is going to go six or seven but we shall see.

Guest jhamilton
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=74615.msg880175#msg880175 date=1287452485]
smoak has the potential to be very good.  i thought it was funny that he came into arlington at the end of the year after the trade and homered in all 3 games of the series against his old team :)
[/quote

WOW

Guest jhamilton
These guys today make such a big deal about pitch count. Heard today that Bob Gibson use to throw anywhere from 185 to 200 pitchers a game. He said todays pitchers "are out of shape" and need to go longer. Love Gibby bc hit a homer off of him and next time up chin music.

[quote name="beechnut" post="880227" timestamp="1287454235"]
These guys today make such a big deal about pitch count. Heard today that Bob Gibson use to throw anywhere from 185 to 200 pitchers a game. He said todays pitchers "are out of shape" and need to go longer. Love Gibby bc hit a homer off of him and next time up chin music.
[/quote]

if i'm washington, i ride his arm as long as i can.  120 pitches, 130 pitches as long as he's still getting outs... this is a must win, and he probably won't be a ranger next year anyway, so who cares if you wear his arm down.

[quote name="bullets13" post="880240" timestamp="1287454998"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=74615.msg880227#msg880227 date=1287454235]
[/quote]

if i'm washington, i ride his arm as long as i can.  120 pitches, 130 pitches as long as he's still getting outs... this is a must win, and he probably won't be a ranger next year anyway, so who cares if you wear his arm down.
[/quote]I agree. U ride Lee till the wheel falls off.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124