PN-G vs LC-M

i feel fine!!!  How you doing????  I guess you are a little excited that you guys beat LCM.....Thats something to be really proud of.....I just thought with PNG'S horrible defense that LCM would light up the scoreboard and be able to shut down the two to three plays that you guys run.....But I was wrong!!  Good Luck......My favorite team every weekend is whoever PNG is playing!! 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="887231" timestamp="1288034208"]
i feel fine!!!  How you doing????  I guess you are a little excited that you guys beat LCM.....Thats something to be really proud of.....I just thought with PNG'S horrible defense that LCM would light up the scoreboard and be able to shut down [b]the two to three plays that you guys run...[/b]..But I was wrong!!  Good Luck......My favorite team every weekend is whoever PNG is playing!! 
[/quote]

You just exposed your lack of football knowledge...OR,  you've not seen PNG play in the last 2 yrs.  That's one of the most ignorant statements I've heard all year!

well from what i seen as aweful as our defense was it was better than lcms offense which was kinda a let down to say the least, the defense i thought played pretty well considering the points they gave up. I was under the impression that lcms offense was all that when in fact they were pretty bland to say the least. The qb played very well and #3 seemed to find holes all night long but other than that did they even have a running back to mention? But as for the people we have lost to it doesnt matter who is impressed with what , some teams just match up well with others and some teams dont. I can honestly say the blame can be put on offensive decesions late in a couple of games where we should have attempted fieldgoals one of which was the first game of the season and one was this past week, fourth and one take the points and then play defense but that is just me. Looking forward to seeing if the defense can keep up the intensity they are playing with and hopefully keep the yellow hankies in the refs pockets, especially when they go and wipe out the yardstick holders on the sideline this was totally unacceptable!!!! Where is our discipline????? We have got to be the most penalized team in the district bar none.

Have not seen either team play nor do i care too!!  Just have been hearing how good LCM's offense was suppose to be and I guess they aren't as good as everyone claimed them to be!!  And please dont preach to me about any kind of knowledge!! PNG is awful!! Never liked them and never will!! Not a hater at all.....Just simply stating that I cant stand your team nor your fans!!  Hope you lose out!!!

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="888022" timestamp="1288107713"]
Have not seen either team play nor do i care too!!  Just have been hearing how good LCM's offense was suppose to be and I guess they aren't as good as everyone claimed them to be!!  And please dont preach to me about any kind of knowledge!! PNG is awful!! Never liked them and never will!! Not a hater at all.....Just simply stating that I cant stand your team nor your fans!!  Hope you lose out!!!
[/quote]

This statement is the definition of [b]OXYMORON[/b].

oxymoron=NUMB SENSATION

IS THAT THE WAY YOU FEEL!!!  OR ARE YOU AN OXYMORON WITHOUT THE OXY!!!  Why is it that your PNG team did not show up to play seven on seven in PA when your GREAT team was invited....Rumor has it the kids were a little scared to come to PA with no coaches being there!!!!!!  PNG people will always be what they always have been!

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="888022" timestamp="1288107713"]
Have not seen either team play nor do i care too!!  Just have been hearing how good LCM's offense was suppose to be and I guess they aren't as good as everyone claimed them to be!!  And please dont preach to me about any kind of knowledge!! PNG is awful!! Never liked them and never will!! Not a hater at all.....Just simply stating that I cant stand your team nor your fans!!  Hope you lose out!!!
[/quote]

Sounds like "sour grapes" to me.

jduncan.............I got 5K that you won't drive into PA and be a man and say that!!!!!!!  And I got another 5K that Im man enough to drive into PN and call you what I want to call you!!!!  Hide in your little fantasy world.....When you choose to be a man you will start a war that you wont WIN!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt have used Ozen as a measuring stick for anybodies defense.  They have skills and speed.  That QB is really good and they have put up big numbers on just about everyone. I am still shocked they havent won yet.  Man that QB can SCRABBLE. ;D  Thats for you PNG and yes for everyone else I know it says scabble not scamble.  PNG set me straight and I got a triple word score.

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="888052" timestamp="1288109597"]
oxymoron=NUMB SENSATION

IS THAT THE WAY YOU FEEL!!!  OR ARE YOU AN OXYMORON WITHOUT THE OXY!!!  Why is it that your PNG team did not show up to play seven on seven in PA when your GREAT team was invited....Rumor has it the kids were a little scared to come to PA with no coaches being there!!!!!!  PNG people will always be what they always have been!
[/quote]And that is better than you ?

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="888075" timestamp="1288111477"]
jduncan.............I got 5K that you won't drive into PA and be a man and say that!!!!!!!  And I got another 5K that Im man enough to drive into PN and call you what I want to call you!!!!  Hide in your little fantasy world.....When you choose to be a man you will start a war that you wont WIN!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]Dude I really think your pushing the line pretty hard. Threats are not taken very nicely on here. So just cool the jets and let it go and move on to supporting your team and please no threats or bashing of kids.

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="888075" timestamp="1288111477"]
[/quote] I doubt if an idiot like you has 5000 of anything

why are we still talking about 7 on 7  i honestly dont know whay png didnt come to PA for the tournament but i will tell you this 7 on 7 aint nothing but basic timing practice and cover skills, untill it is 11 on 11 it doesnt matter. But from what i do know is what we did play on 7 on 7 we did do pretty well. I too am amazed that ozen hasnt won more games than what they have their qb is big and mobile and can throw the ball well. all i can say is i was impressed with them well before png even played for them as i went and watched all of them play  ozen central and port arthur play. The titains i thought would stomp brook but ended up getting run over. Central got beat early by what i was positive two better teams who dominated the jags. But what i see in the jags young qb is he doesnt get rattled is also very quick and can throw the ball well. Heard can run with the best of them but lacks the size and holds the rock where he is vulnerable  to loose it. Centrals defense looks very descent but i think they are vulnerable to the pass may be their weak spot.
cant wait till weak 10 to see if im right. I believe it will be a good game win or lose for both teams should be some great football.