PN-G vs LC-M

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not EVEN going to try to predict a score in this game. Anything can happen on Friday night in district 20-4A. This is shaping up to be a very good game. The Indians are geting better each week on the defensive side of the ball, and the offense has been a well-oiled machine. LCM is bringing the best coached and best talented team they have had in years. Its gonna be a good ball game. Scalp 'em Indians!

[quote name="outanup" post="878131" timestamp="1287321680"]
Didnt PNGs D give up 42 to Ozen? No offense but..... that is an improvement?
[/quote]
Well.... yeah.... sortof.... Our defensive struggles have been well chronicled on this board and elsewhere. This is still nowhere near what us Indian fans are accoustomed to, as we are used to seeing a good defense in purple. This year things are different. I have seen improvements the last couple of weeks in individual play. As a group, they are playing better. We are still getting beat on the big plays and deep routes. I guess I'm being an optimist here.... :)

[quote name="surfer73" post="878152" timestamp="1287325201"]
PNG ! And as far as all the D talk, Has anyone looked at the scores across or dist. ? No one is kicking @#! on D ! Going to be a close game we come up on top!
[/quote]
You know what ? thats true. I think each team has had one great Defensive game so far this year, but most of the games seem to be offisive scoring showdowns ! Should be a great game and looking for the NDN's to pull out a win !

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="878190" timestamp="1287328591"]
PNG need this one to stay in the hunt. You never know whats gonna happen on Friday in 20-4A. Good luck to both but for giggles.

PNG 28 - LCM 24  i like the underdog
[/quote]

So, as a PNG fan you are declaring the Indians the underdog?

[quote name="Slam14" post="878449" timestamp="1287342520"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74586.msg878190#msg878190 date=1287328591]
PNG need this one to stay in the hunt. You never know whats gonna happen on Friday in 20-4A. Good luck to both but for giggles.

PNG 28 - LCM 24  i like the underdog
[/quote]

So, as a PNG fan you are declaring the Indians the underdog?
[/quote]
Dayton fan but in 19-4a we dont have balance. 20-4A I see anybody can beat anybody unless your Ozen

Guest slsblab
LCM better blow out PNG if they want to win, because I have seen some strange things happen with the refs in Mid- county!!! ;D :D ;) Can I get an Amen!!!

Im going with lcm by 2tds.
I think lcms defense comes up big on a few plays. We have a good secondary just havent really faced a team that passed the ball much.
I was really looking forward to this game at the beggining of the season but it doesnt seem as exciting now with pngs record. which i now it doesnt reflect on how good there offense is.

[quote name="utguy09" post="878475" timestamp="1287343533"]
I think lcms defense comes up big on a few plays. We have a good secondary just havent really faced a team that passed the ball much.
I was really looking forward to this game at the beggining of the season but it doesnt seem as exciting now with pngs record. which i now it doesnt reflect on how good there offense is.
[/quote]

stop Bertrand and get to Doty and LCM can win. LCM should score with no problems unless they turn the ball over, of course.

[quote name="smp83" post="878487" timestamp="1287344023"]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=74586.msg878475#msg878475 date=1287343533]
[/quote]

stop Bertrand and get to Doty and LCM can win. LCM should score with no problems unless they turn the ball over, of course.
[/quote]
not asking for much eh

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="878491" timestamp="1287344110"]
[quote author=smp83 link=topic=74586.msg878487#msg878487 date=1287344023]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=74586.msg878475#msg878475 date=1287343533]
[/quote]

[/quote]
not asking for much eh
[/quote]
lol, I know. but it can be done and I think LCM can do it. LCM needs to control the ball and keep PNG's offense off the field as much as possible.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="878495" timestamp="1287344350"]
Getting to Doty will be a task.  According to my PN-G contact, Doty have only been sacked twice this year.  And seeing them play, I can see why.  Kid never takes a loss.  He'll throw the ball away before he loses yards...
[/quote]
Probaly the best O-line in the district. Dont count em out