Jakari Delasbour

Guest whoabroncos09

Guest whoabroncos09
Please keep Daytons Jarkari Delasbour in your prayers. He was in a car accident earlier tonight and was life flighted. They think that he has internal bleeding. Again, please keep him and the other guy, Jared Holder that he was with in your prayers.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="877961" timestamp="1287288472"]
Just got word that he was life flighted as a precautionary measure.  He is being observed at Herman.  At this time he is talking and coherent.  He is to be observed very closely overnight.

Very reliable source.
[/quote]

Good news!

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="877961" timestamp="1287288472"]
Just got word that he was life flighted as a precautionary measure.  He is being observed at Herman.  At this time he is talking and coherent.  He is to be observed very closely overnight.

Very reliable source.
[/quote]
Thanks Tyrone.
Any news on Jared.  I taught both of those kids.  Sad to see things like this happen.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="877973" timestamp="1287288650"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=74577.msg877961#msg877961 date=1287288472]

Very reliable source.
[/quote]

Thanks Tyrone.
Any news on Jared.  I taught both of those kids.  Sad to see things like this happen.
[/quote]

check your messages purple.

wow.. hope everything is ok. I remember in high school the night before homecoming there were 4 teammates I was following and they were in a very bad accident. Luckily all were ok but a few were out for the season, I hope Jakari is ok and able to return but if not keep your head up bud, you have a very bright future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83