Official Dayton wishing thread.

Cougtalk

Lets see HMMMMMMMM

I wish for

RED MACHINE - a nice landing when he climbs to the top of the Cros water tower after the 29th
                     ( would not be the first time up there defending his moms honor)

Cougtalk & Cap Rock Brewing Co.  - for someone to save a piece of their favorite part of that crow they are handing out (the A#@ hole ) so their breath can match the smell of the kitties play on the 29th
that should do it

[quote name="Backflipper" post="877447" timestamp="1287271253"]
I just hope that JR Towles will come to this game. Heck he saw the Astros lose all year and now Crosby is gonna need someone to lean on when they lose against Dayton. Dont worry you can cry on his shoulder.
For REAL though, NO RAIN!!
[/quote]

The 'Stros went another direction when they found out he was from Crosby.  I guess they wanted winners on the team.

[quote name="cbear4" post="877786" timestamp="1287283548"]
Has anyone heard of two Dayton players being lifeflighted this evening? I pray that they are ok if this true.
[/quote] Hmmm.. Maybe thats what was going on when I was coming home.. Had to turn around and go another way to get home.... Lots of po po there.

[quote name="cbear4" post="877807" timestamp="1287284045"]
I just got a call and do not want to name any names on here until confirmed.

[/quote] was it the wreck on 676 off 321?

By Kelli Wynn, Staff Writer
10:26 PM Friday, October 15, 2010
Racing accident leaves 1 dead, infant injured
DAYTON — A drag race on South Gettysburg Avenue could have led to an accident that left one driver dead and a baby in one of the racing vehicles in serious condition Friday night, police said.
Dayton Police Sgt. Steven Clark said witnesses told police that one of the vehicles in the wreck was seen racing with another vehicle just before the collision that left the smashed vehicles near Derbyshire Drive. A vehicle attempting to enter a U.S. 35 entrance ramp was struck by one of the racing vehicle. The driver of that vehicle, the only one in the car, was dead at the scene, Clark said.
The baby was found strapped into a child seat in the other vehicle, Clark said. Of the two others in the vehicle, one was listed in serious condition and the other in non-life threatening condition.
The accident happened shortly after 7:30 p.m. Gettysburg Avenue was closed in both directions for most of the night.
— Steve Bennish, 
staff writer

From the Dayton Daily? is this what your talking about.

I pray that none of the kids from Dayton were hurt.

By Steve Bennish
Updated 10:21 AM Saturday, October 16, 2010
DAYTON — Moraine Mayor Bob Rosencrans was killed last night in an accident on South Gettysburg Avenue, said Randy Brannon, an investigator with the Montgomery County's coroner's office.
Dayton Police Sgt. Steven Clark said witnesses told police that one of the vehicles in the wreck was seen racing with another vehicle just before the collision that left the smashed vehicles near Derbyshire Drive. A vehicle attempting to enter a U.S. 35 entrance ramp was struck by one of the racing vehicle. The driver of that vehicle, the only one in the car, was dead at the scene, Clark said.
A baby was found strapped into a child seat in the other vehicle, Clark said. The baby was listed in serious condition Friday night, police said.
Of the two others in the vehicle, one was listed in serious condition and the other in non-life threatening condition.
The accident happened shortly after 7:30 p.m. Gettysburg Avenue was closed in both directions for most of the night.
Southwestern College nursing student Frances White, 25, said she came upon the scene shortly after the wreck with fellow student Kenetha Kirk. The wreck trapped everyone involved in their vehicles, White said.
White said a man trapped in one of the cars begged her to remove the baby to safety, which she did. Another passerby showed up with a fire extinguisher and prevented the car from catching fire before police and fire crews arrived, she said.

Who was in the other car? I feel bad for their family.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder