C.E. King vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/BH Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Actually it was 26-14...trash points with no time left.  Needless pass interference in endzone led to TD at end.  Other than two busted plays by CEK that went big, BH defense absolutely dominated.  BH still had at least two lost fumbles and two INT's or it would have been worse.  Other than turnovers, BH has looked better every week since the massacre.

THISFR

[quote name="BHFAN" post="876239" timestamp="1287197399"]
Final BH Wins

BH- 26
CEK-6

[/quote]
YOUR BACK!!!
Missed you over the last three weeks.  The Eagles have rebounded, just like I have predicted over the last three weeks.
Hope you are recovered from that "mythical" defeat three weeks ago.  Congrats to the Eagles.  One more win and the Eagles have a playoff spot!

[quote name="bronco1" post="876301" timestamp="1287197965"]
Congrats to the Eagles, good win. BH is better than people think.
[/quote]

I think you are right...Dayton would have still won handily, but 7 turnovers made 54-0 possible.  Looks like the kids are starting to "get the system".  Freshman QB, Denny, is going to be a stud.  

Lost a key defensive contributor, Rodriguez, tonight to horrible crackback block.  15 yd penalty doesnt make up for taking a kid out for the season :(  Wishing him a speedy recovery.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="876541" timestamp="1287200629"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=74499.msg876239#msg876239 date=128719739
[/quote]
YOUR BACK!!!
Missed you over the last three weeks.  The Eagles have rebounded, just like I have predicted over the last three weeks.
Hope you are recovered from that "mythical" defeat three weeks ago.  Congrats to the Eagles.  One more win and the Eagles have a playoff spot!
[/quote]

I've been back just nothing to talk about and no I haven't recoverd from the mythical 50 point beat down :-\  I could post the Hill is for real abut 90 times, but yall are doing an outstanding job on that ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124