support TODAY'S Cardinals

No, the defense played well as they only gave up ONE offensive TD to USA. The rest were held to FG's and the first TD of the game was made by their defense. Still giving up too many rushing yards but heck they (defense) was on the field too long.

Offense, you just can't have 4 TO's every week and be competitive.

How many turnover's a game do they average?  One turnover gave USA 7 points.  Another turnover killed a long drive which cost Lamar at least 3 points.  What happened to the big pass plays they were making at the beginning of the season?  Now that the defense is improving the offense is falling apart.  Good thing there's a bye week, maybe they can fix some things on offense.  I still think a 5 win season is possible.

[quote name="coachacola" post="878253" timestamp="1287332617"]
How many turnover's a game do they average?  One turnover gave USA 7 points.  Another turnover killed a long drive which cost Lamar at least 3 points.  What happened to the big pass plays they were making at the beginning of the season?  Now that the defense is improving the offense is falling apart.  Good thing there's a bye week, maybe they can fix some things on offense.  [b]I still think a 5 win season is possible.[/b]
[/quote]

I agree, you SHOULD be able to pull off a win against OKPHS, and maybe a surprise win over the next three games, although UND will be VERY tough, especially on the road.

[quote name="JJWooten" post="878327" timestamp="1287336708"]
[quote author=coachacola link=topic=74454.msg878253#msg878253 date=1287332617]
How many turnover's a game do they average?  One turnover gave USA 7 points.  Another turnover killed a long drive which cost Lamar at least 3 points.  What happened to the big pass plays they were making at the beginning of the season?  Now that the defense is improving the offense is falling apart.  Good thing there's a bye week, maybe they can fix some things on offense.  [b]I still think a 5 win season is possible.[/b]
[/quote]

I agree, you SHOULD be able to pull off a win against OKPHS, and maybe a surprise win over the next three games, although UND will be VERY tough, especially on the road.
[/quote]
WE MAY SWEEP THE ROAD GAMES ;D... we've scored points on the road.......

[quote name="sly0071" post="877936" timestamp="1287287404"]
Bevil is playing really, really poorly.  I got excited when Prewitt was warming up in the 2nd quarter but then Woodard didn't let him play.  Besides Bevil's lack of production on the field, his attitude on the sidelines is not very glowing either.  He is coming to the sidelines whining all the time, and sits pouting by himself on the bench.  Not impressive.
[/quote]

Yep, I saw that too.... at one point I thought he was gonna throw his helmet.  Can't have that kind of attitude surfacing.  I know there is alot of frustration with the outcome of the game and all but he has to show more control than that and represent for his team and the fans that are watching him. I really think Bevil needs to step it up a notch or Coach W. may be looking to someone else for QB.

Oh, and btw, I have season tickets and haven't missed a home game.  I stay until the end too.

Guy's it isn't uncommon for the QB to come to the sidelines and sit by himself. I haven't been to all the home games due to work commitments but unless he is arguing with teammates I don't see it as a big deal. You guys would not believe the actions of a former LU basketball player named James Davis off the court. I hated to watch him on the bench. Glad he was only here one season!

However, back to Bevil, it would be best for him to be talking with his OC between possessions and maybe get on the same page.  ::)

[quote name="bigred360" post="879632" timestamp="1287421875"]
Guy's it isn't uncommon for the QB to come to the sidelines and sit by himself. I haven't been to all the home games due to work commitments but unless he is arguing with teammates I don't see it as a big deal. You guys would not believe the actions of a former LU basketball player named James Davis off the court. I hated to watch him on the bench. Glad he was only here one season!

[b]However, back to Bevil, it would be best for him to be talking with his OC between possessions and maybe get on the same page.  ::)[/b]
[/quote]

Oh no, trust me, you don't want that. Ol' Whitten will have him too confused. I think Bevil needs to take his practice time and work on reading defenses. That must have been something they missed at Navarro.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics