The Broncos of Dayton

The Dayton Broncos came into this league under the "mis-direction" of a UIL Board with an agenda contrary, IMO, to common sense, but that's a whole new topic.

The Broncos came into this district to challenge, and now find themselves in a position of being challenged by those remaining on their schedule. They have a sense about them of not thinking they are better than any district team they face. That is why each week they come into the game knowing they have to perform to the best of their collective and individual abilities or face getting their helmets handed to them.

They are undersized and not very fast. They have quickness, but overall team speed is less than what many of the teams they face have, including, but not limited to the Beaumont Central team they will meet this week.

They do play hard, and they are extremely well coached and prepared for each team they face. They play hard from beginning to end and they do not quit.

This, IMO, is the recipe for the success they are having.

Will be there Friday night - I'll be roaming the Bronco sidelines along with my photographers.

The Dayton Broncos came into this league under the "mis-direction" of a UIL Board with an agenda contrary' date=' IMO, to common sense, but that's a whole new topic.

The Broncos came into this district to challenge, and now find themselves in a position of being challenged by those remaining on their schedule. They have a sense about them of not thinking they are better than any district team they face. That is why each week they come into the game knowing they have to perform to the best of their collective and individual abilities or face getting their helmets handed to them.

They are undersized and not very fast. They have quickness, but overall team speed is less than what many of the teams they face have, including, but not limited to the Beaumont Central team they will meet this week.

They do play hard, and they are extremely well coached and prepared for each team they face. They play hard from beginning to end and they do not quit.

Will be there Friday night - I'll be roaming the Bronco sidelines along with my photographers.[/quote']So what does this mean??

if you are trying to be humble you need to try again..

Dayton is good...real good.. no need to make crap up that really doesnt make any sense..

The Dayton Broncos have a sense about them of not thinking they are better than any district team they face. That is why each week they come into the game knowing they have to perform to the best of their collective and individual abilities or face getting their helmets handed to them.

They do play hard' date=' and they are extremely well coached and prepared for each team they face. They play hard from beginning to end and they do not quit.

[/quote']

That's a championship formula if they can maintain it. I've been impressed with them since game one. This could be a breakthrough year and better any past teams under Coach Stewart.

piratefan,

you need to get a clue

Some of the fans had obligations at the Trinity Valley Exposition Fair and Rodeo going on last week, Wed - Sun. One of the OL was even at the auction Friday afternoon where he sold his first place chicken. This is our South Liberty County Fair and lots of people were necessarily otherwise involved.

The Dayton Broncos came into this league under the "mis-direction" of a UIL Board with an agenda contrary, IMO, to common sense, but that's a whole new topic.

Will be there Friday night - I'll be roaming the Bronco sidelines along with my photographers.

undersized and no speed? first off yalls qb is 10 feet tall and yalls whole defensive line looks big. and speed? come on. every play you run they are at the ball before you hit the line of srimmage.

to say that Dayton is undersized and not fast is crazy, like the guy before me said, all you have to do is look at the QB, hes huge and they are extremely fast , every time we would run to the outside it would seem the whole team was already over there waiting on our RB, Dayton is a solid team and I really dont think that Central has much of a chance to beat them this week

Can anyone tell me honestly, is Dayton that good or is everyone else horrible. Most of the teams are beating up on each other, but Dayton is laying the smack down on everyone except WOS. Also, Can they match up with some of the better Houston area 4A teams come playoff time. Let me know. I've seen most of the 4A teams in the area and none of them have impressed me this year.

to say that Dayton is undersized and not fast is crazy' date=' like the guy before me said, all you have to do is look at the QB, hes huge and they are extremely fast , every time we would run to the outside it would seem the whole team was already over there waiting on our RB, Dayton is a solid team and I really dont think that Central has much of a chance to beat them this week[/quote']

Don't be fooled my friend, Central has plenty of SIZE and SPEED to beat Dayton with ! I thought Dayton executed they're offense better than Central against LCM but they will be ready for this game.....Thats a Fact !

Defense will win this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476