PN-G vs Ozen Prediction

I am picking PNG in this one but the little injuns should not get to cocky over a win against lumberton. We all know the L train was way overated going to district. They are really playing back to normal. I will say that the png offense is going to be hard to stop. Should be a good one.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Roughrider" post="871830" timestamp="1286761969"]
I am picking PNG in this one but the little injuns should not get to cocky over a win against lumberton. We all know the L train was way overated going to district. They are really playing back to normal. I will say that the png offense is going to be hard to stop. Should be a good one.
[/quote]
Better than what I have got to look forward to. GCM VS Dayton. Atleast it is homecoming.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="871830" timestamp="1286761969"]
[/quote]

With that being said, if PNG truly fixed the problems with their defense, they will be tough to beat.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="871759" timestamp="1286757850"]
Ozen can pass the rock.  That Qb has a gun.  If PNG has there secondary straight now they should win.  If not,  they are fast and the QB can make any pass on the field and [size=18pt][b]scrabbles [/b] [/size] for good runs.
[/quote]

Triple word score!!! ;) :D

this will be a high scoring game phg 45 ozen 42. i think that each teams d-line control the outcome of the game. if one of their defenses unit decided to step up and make plays than it could swing either way and change the score by a variance of 14 pts. both offenses can score so defenses coordinators for both teams have to step and call great games. the d=line of both teams are the key cause both teams can score through the air and ground.

[quote name="dayton" post="872013" timestamp="1286802148"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74177.msg871759#msg871759 date=1286757850]
Ozen can pass the rock.  That Qb has a gun.  If PNG has there secondary straight now they should win.  If not,  they are fast and the QB can make any pass on the field and [size=18pt][b]scrabbles [/b] [/size] for good runs.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey Soulja knew what it ment.  He can translate anything  ;)  :D

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="872031" timestamp="1286804680"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=74177.msg872013#msg872013 date=1286802148]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey Soulja knew what it ment.  He can translate anything  ;)  :D
[/quote]

had to poke at ya...  :D :D

[quote name="dayton" post="872032" timestamp="1286804836"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74177.msg872031#msg872031 date=1286804680]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=74177.msg872013#msg872013 date=1286802148]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey Soulja knew what it ment.  He can translate anything  ;)  :D
[/quote]

had to poke at ya...  :D :D
[/quote]

I love triple word scores :D  and have you seen that QB run.  Scrabble might be the word for it.  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="871796" timestamp="1286760015"]
Wasn't really bad for me, as I was in the stands that night.  Ozen lost to propell us to the playoffs.  WO-S was the odd man out and missed the playoffs with an 8-2 record...
[/quote] I think I was standing next to you, LOL !

[quote name="cooligan" post="872401" timestamp="1286828572"]
I personally don't see the loser being out of the hunt. I can see 2 or more teams with 3-4 records bucking for the last playoff spot in this district. With that being said, the loser better win out or their staying home. 
[/quote]

Whoever loses this game ain't going to the playoffs.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="871806" timestamp="1286760926"]
[quote author=dmeast11111 link=topic=74177.msg871805#msg871805 date=1286760818]
Ok, I am a png fan... However PNG defense will have to prove that it can stop someone.  One good game doesnt prove that they have what it takes.  PNG offense can without a doubt put over 30 on the board.  If PNGD can make 3 defensive stops.. They win the game. If not they lose..
[/quote]Told this to my son.

Good post.
[/quote]

exactly, they made changes but im not holding my breath, does anyone know who the orangefield kid is that transferred and played linebacker this passed week, heard he has been here three weeks waiting on uil decision because he was blocked by bobcats coach, rumor has it he is a sophomore and will be the starting qb next year, any info? btw any other kids from schools out there that can play defense are surely welcome at the REZ it was nice to get a win in district and not go home with bad intentions lol. i will say that the cheesy score we gave up on the opening kickoff of the second half got my blood pressure up, our special teams could use some insperational tuning up also lol,

[quote name="biaplayer" post="873405" timestamp="1286927993"]
exactly, they made changes but im not holding my breath, does anyone know who the orangefield kid is that transferred and played linebacker this passed week, heard he has been here three weeks waiting on uil decision because he was blocked by bobcats coach, rumor has it he is a sophomore and will be the starting qb next year, any info? btw any other kids from schools out there that can play defense are surely welcome at the REZ it was nice to get a win in district and not go home with bad intentions lol. i will say that the cheesy score we gave up on the opening kickoff of the second half got my blood pressure up, our special teams could use some insperational tuning up also lol,
[/quote]

He actually moved here last year. He is not a QB, but plays strong safety but played outside linebacker last week. He is around 6'3 200lbs and doesn't mind hitting, ask the Lumberton QB...

[quote name="indianforever" post="873380" timestamp="1286925403"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74177.msg873367#msg873367 date=1286923854]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=74177.msg873328#msg873328 date=1286919528]
what is ozen a running team or a passing team
[/quote]

Spread
[/quote]

have they put up the numbers PN-G has??
[/quote]Probably not put up PN-G type numbers, but their passing game is great... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont