[quote name="dayton" post="869587" timestamp="1286591198"]
[quote author=cutt link=topic=74156.msg869580#msg869580 date=1286591135]
Crosby  3  Houston C.E. King  28 
[/quote]

:o

district landscape changing a little.
[/quote]

what quarter?

I left at half time and King was up 28-3.  King has great team speed and theit run defense is pretty good.  The King QB is a goot athlete and is very fast.  Crosby, well, they have a good kicker/QB/corner (yes same guy Merka).  It looks like the same old lazy Crosby effort, for sure.  Sad for a team wit that much talent to either not care or cant come togther as a team.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="869615" timestamp="1286591597"]
I left at half time and King was up 28-3.  King has great team speed and theit run defense is pretty good.  The King QB is a goot athlete and is very fast.  Crosby, well, they have a good kicker/QB/corner (yes same guy Merka).  It looks like the same old lazy Crosby effort, for sure.  Sad for a team wit that much talent to either not care or cant come togther as a team.
[/quote]

1) You didn't see that second half
2) Did you see that Penalty that took our td away previous to the halftime 14 pt swings blow.

Ok i owe everyone at the Reservation a massive apology, i honestly believed that those games leaned towards you guys, im very sorry because in comparison  to tonights referring job those refs are perfect

it was 3-28 at half
18-28 at end of third
game ended 31-28 (Fowler missed an xp)

The refs more specifically the ref on our side of the field was blatant in his attempts to give CE KING the game.

Heres the recap if i can remember it.
king scores opening drive 7-0
Crosby kicks field goal 7-3
ce king scores 2x 21-3
Crosby has a TD pass called back on a false start (i personally never saw anyone move, i think they ruled that the linemen werent set because they weren't in a three pt stance (our linemen never get in a three point stance))
Next play a PICK and gets ball to 3, they score again 28-3

Second half
Crosby scores opening drive 28-10
Crosby has multiple random penalties get thrown VERY LATE! and end up with 3rd and 15 they convert but the ref on the sideline calls a Holding penalty on Crosby about 10 seconds after our linemen had released their blocks. PUNT
Crosby gets ball back and scores on a 60+ yard pass
Crosby gets ball back and scores on a Merka 80 yard run.
Crosby defense gets every penalty imaginable thrown against them, call an offsetting penalty when a KING player throws a PUNCH (no late hit no nothing) and offset the penalty. Then they call a late hit on the cougs for tackling someone on the sideline to the ground (w/e may have been good call not sure bad angle)

eventually its CE KING on the 4-5 yard line
They throw a pass in the endzone and its ruled a no catch because a coug and King player had the football together and it eventually ended up on the ground. (the play clock took 1 second off the clock, after a bunch of talking 7 more are taken off), leaves 15 seconds, their QB rolls out gets sacked and the CLOCK STOPS FOR NO REASON WITH 8 Seconds left on the clock, our coaches get irate, and eventually they give king 1 second they try to spike the ball and obviously use the rest of the clock.

No DOUBT in my mind Crosby is a far superior team, and that they deserved every second of this win, congrats to those BOY's they overcame tremendous adversity remained positive and won that football game.

IVE NEVER SEEN Flanagan as MAD as i saw him tonight. If it had happened to Stewart i think Coach may have had a heart attack, with how angry he would have been.

Gray Dog i was at the Game watching it like a good fan.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="869948" timestamp="1286596805"]
whats your opinion of CE King  minus the ref's are they a contender ?
[/quote]

They are fast, but disciplined defenses can stop them, i could see them sneaking in to the 4th spot. I could see BH losing to them, and it being Crosby, Dayton, Galena, CE King.

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="869919" timestamp="1286596172"]
Galena Park will beat Crosby and Dayton will finish Crosby off with a beatdown.  ;) The Bronco offense is moving the ball at will and the defense is very stout and dominant. Go Broncos..........  
[/quote]

Dayton game should be fun... and Galena Should be a test.

Don't count your eggs before they hatch my mom always said.

[quote name="SETEXASSPORTS" post="870257" timestamp="1286630744"]
[quote author=Broncofan65 link=topic=74156.msg870227#msg870227 date=1286627451]
3 weeks to go for biggest game in district or maybe second biggest game after Galena Park beats Crosby.  Cant wait, go Broncos........ ;D
[/quote] Dont get to excited just remember. Remember Who's the 194a Defending Champion  :)
[/quote]

We will certainly remember what happened last year. (Payback is a bootch)  While we do that, remember what happened the last ten years!

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="869971" timestamp="1286597469"]
[quote author=GrayDog link=topic=74156.msg869613#msg869613 date=1286591536]
Where's Smacktalk, I mean cougtalk???? ::)
[/quote]

Where you at i got some Crow for you to eat.
[/quote]
Ok, I will give the devil credit... great comeback, congrats Crosby!

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="871025" timestamp="1286681523"]
Isnt this the same Crosby team that let Baytown Lee score 27 on them? What makes you think they can stop the Broncos?  ;)
[/quote] I  think Crosby has had several players  on the injury list for a while now and by the time they play Dayton most of them will be back so they should be alot more formidable .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder