NO LOVE FOR THE WILDCAT QB

kville

Game after game you hear about some great 'Cat play makers and even the linemen get credit. I find it strange that our QB does not get much recognition. When Hazzelwood(s) graduated more than a few people thought the Wildcats would be it trouble in the QB position. Jones has done a fantastic job and although he has had the talent on the field with him to make it look easy, his efforts and execution have allowed others to shine. I say step out from some big shadows for a sec Mr. Jones you deserve to be in the spotlight and be recognized! Thank you for all of your hard work and efforts. Great job and good luck in district play and beyond!

[quote name="kville" post="865907" timestamp="1286235684"]
Game after game you hear about some great 'Cat play makers and even the linemen get credit. I find it strange that our QB does not get much recognition. When Hazzelwood(s) graduated more than a few people thought the Wildcats would be it trouble in the QB position. Jones has done a fantastic job and although he has had the talent on the field with him to make it look easy, his efforts and execution have allowed others to shine. I say step out from some big shadows for a sec Mr. Jones you deserve to be in the spotlight and be recognized! Thank you for all of your hard work and efforts. Great job and good luck in district play and beyond!
[/quote]

Good Post and you are 100% right...He does deserve much more recognition than he has recieved...Great Job Mr. Jones ...Keep it up....!!... ;)

I agree. I think what he was able to do throwing the ball made a big difference. Ford and the other backs were as advertised. Yall came into the game and all I heard was how yall couldn't throw the ball. Great job proving those people wrong.

[quote name="kville" post="865907" timestamp="1286235684"]
[/quote]i've got plans to go see Mr Jones

Week to week on the broadcast you will Adam and I talking about the improvements he has made in the passing game... Jones may not put up huge numbers on a consistent basis, but if he has to make a play, we have full faith that he can get it done... Credit the success of the Wildcats running attack in 2010 to the credibility the passing game has established... True, Ford frees up the receivers in the secondary, but if Jones didn't make plays, teams would crowd the box even more...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa