I can't seem to undersatnd why????

[quote name="tappedout" post="867852" timestamp="1286467305"]
So I guess America still owe's ya'll something. And I'm certain that black's have never committed any hate crime's against white's. This is a football forum not a site for us to discuss how people generation's before you were treated.
[/quote]
Swing and a miss.  :-[

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="867860" timestamp="1286467767"]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=73939.msg867852#msg867852 date=1286467305]
So I guess America still owe's ya'll something. And I'm certain that black's have never committed any hate crime's against white's. This is a football forum not a site for us to discuss how people generation's before you were treated.
[/quote]
[b]Swing and a miss.[/b]  :-[
[/quote]
x2

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="867823" timestamp="1286465623"]
If you go back in History, this type of oppression existed way more than 2.5 centuries.  The beginning of correcting these types of wrong doing started with the founding of this great country.  Sure it took many years after that, but it began here and it has had an impact back to where it came from.  Too many folks still linger in the past while the solutions lie ahead.  Perhaps our maker had a hand in allowing  this country seperate itself from the rest of the world and by all means against the odds.  Perhaps this was the seed that was nourished over time and everyones's freedoms grew out of it.  Maybe we should put the fighting, suffering, and struggles behind and build on even a better future for all of us.  Trying to understand "WHY" just might stunt our growth. Rather than feeding RACISM, lets feed each other.

Our maker is very clear in these intentions.  I can show you where he ask us of this, but I believe most of you know.
Peace everywhere except between the goal post.  ;)
[/quote]
Trying this again--it got hijacked

Guest tappedout
Would you call the white lady in PA who got cut up with a box cutter Tuesday night by a black lady a hate crime. The reason thing's stay the same is because ya'll can't let go of the past and some get tired of hearing about it. Were not the one's bringing this s$%t on the board. And I'm not one to sit back and let ya'll talk about how ya'll are so mistreated. I for one don't believe this garbage should even be brought to or allowed on this forum. I'm sitting next to a 62 yr old black man as I type and he just don't understand ya'll.

[quote name="tappedout" post="867912" timestamp="1286472255"]
Would you call the white lady in PA who got cut up with a box cutter Tuesday night by a black lady a hate crime. The reason thing's stay the same is because ya'll can't let go of the past and some get tired of hearing about it. Were not the one's bringing this s$%t on the board. And I'm not one to sit back and let ya'll talk about how ya'll are so mistreated. I for one don't believe this garbage should even be brought to or allowed on this forum. I'm sitting next to a 62 yr old black man as I type and he just don't understand ya'll.
[/quote]
You seem very angry, disturbed and upset about something.  :-\

That's just the thing. I never said owe. I said work for it!  Every American complains.And what u mean America? I am American! I don't owe myself. The lack of opportunity comes from the lack of vision, because of current social and economic circumstances. You guys are more bitter than I thought. But what do u have to be bitter about?

And FYI, the 21st century is not the past!!!!! I am not upset are stuck, I even opennly said the burden lies on blacks!!! I for one don't understand how a peaceful conversation ends up with, "I for one am tired of it!" or "Yall" or "America owes yall"  I am part of America!!!!! Aren't I?

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="867942" timestamp="1286474063"]
Last thing civilized people ought to be able to discuss race and racial history/issues without anyone getting upset!
[/quote]

agreed... thanks for answering my question about opportunities.... Hope you didn't feel I was attacking.

There will always be racism. Its never going to stop.
As long as there are ignorant people who constantly blam someone of another color for there problems racism is going to stay.
Its not just the black people, its also the white, mexican, asain, etc.
I heard someone talking behind me at chilis yesterday saying he didnt get the job because the company needed more color.
Then im at work when i hear a fellow employee saying he didnt get the raise because hes black. Well this certain employee is not the best of workers and tends to fall asleep at work often.
If people would just take responsibilty for themselves and stop blaming everyone else for there problems there would be no racism.
But like i said its never going to happen.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="868025" timestamp="1286480371"]
You want to hear something funny...I've been to 9 countries around the globe....we are the worst when it comes to "racism"....but it is entertaining... :D
[/quote]

SGT--people ain't gonna share their Racism with you when your carrying an automatic weapon, Rocket launchers, and a platoon of ticked off marines.  LOL

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="868057" timestamp="1286482707"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=73939.msg868025#msg868025 date=1286480371]
You want to hear something funny...I've been to 9 countries around the globe....we are the worst when it comes to "racism"....but it is entertaining... :D
[/quote]

SGT--people ain't gonna share their Racism with you when your carrying an automatic weapon, Rocket launchers, and a platoon of ticked off marines.  LOL
[/quote]
Well, I take that back....the only people the foreign lands hated was the Marines.....the funny thing was that we are composed of all races, but they just saw us as Americans....They always thought I was from the middle east...I guess those brown people travel more than our brown people....Did you know there's blacks in France?....and the call themselves French...

[quote name="utguy09" post="868037" timestamp="1286481247"]
There will always be racism. Its never going to stop.
As long as there are ignorant people who constantly blam someone of another color for there problems racism is going to stay.
Its not just the black people, its also the white, mexican, asain, etc.
I heard someone talking behind me at chilis yesterday saying he didnt get the job because the company needed more color.
Then im at work when i hear a fellow employee saying he didnt get the raise because hes black. Well this certain employee is not the best of workers and tends to fall asleep at work often.
If people would just take responsibilty for themselves and stop blaming everyone else for there problems there would be no racism.
But like i said its never going to happen.
[/quote]DING DING Exactly correct God did'nt put anyone on this earth with any gauranties you make what you get out of it don't cry about my pants or to short,can't play football,roundball etc.