WO-S @ HF

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="865013" timestamp="1286131105"]
im gonna go with the underdog in this game, just so atleast 1 person picks them.

HF by 3
[/quote]

I will take the Mustangs and 3 if you want to make a friendly wager?? lol

[quote name="td" post="865064" timestamp="1286135438"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=73904.msg865013#msg865013 date=1286131105]
im gonna go with the underdog in this game, just so atleast 1 person picks them.

HF by 3
[/quote]

I will take the Mustangs and 3 if you want to make a friendly wager?? lol
[/quote]

:D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="867770" timestamp="1286462610"]
With all due respect to HF...WO-S I believe in this game will be on a pretty even keel,They are nearing enough time for the qb to settle in,had a little more practice now and I believe they will be rolling again..No disrespect to HF..WO-S by 21...
[/quote]

you predicting WOS  by 21 shouldn't be disrespectful.. thats giving them the benefit of the doubt they stop a couple drives and / or run the clock out faster.

i still stick to my prediction though!

If HF comes out and plays the whole game like they did in the first half against Kelly, then the game will no be as lopsided as everyone thinks. I know Kelly is no WOS, I am just saying that HF came out with alot of Heart and intensity that first half and finally showed sparks of being a pretty good team. I will not talk about what happened the second half, let's just say it was a totally different team and coaching staff. 

[quote name="HORNSFAN86" post="867989" timestamp="1286477555"]
If HF comes out and plays the whole game like they did in the first half against Kelly, then the game will no be as lopsided as everyone thinks. I know Kelly is no WOS, I am just saying that HF came out with alot of Heart and intensity that first half and finally showed sparks of being a pretty good team. I will not talk about what happened the second half, let's just say it was a totally different team and coaching staff. 

[/quote]Good points! I've seen teams in various sports who may not be that good athletically, but their heart and desire kept them in the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder