EC At Buna Predictions

No way this game is a blowout in my opinion. I know Thomas and Leday are gamebreakers which Buna doesnt' have, but this Cougar team is good. They should be a one loss team (losing a tough game to a pretty good Orangefield team) right now if not for 9 turnovers against Anahauc. Maybe HD isnt' as good as I think they are, but like I've said before, Buna came to Daisetta and manhandled a pretty good Bobcat team. Buna's offensive and defensive lines are dominant in my opinion. They play smashmouth ball and that may be something that can throw EC off. They dont' have any blazing speed, but they get it done. Just my .02 cents. If EC blows Buna out, i'll be the first to admit I was wrong. If they contain Tremain Thomas at all (and I know that's a big IF), and win the turnover battle, they can win this game. My prediction:

East Chambers - 42

Buna - 34

This could be an interesting game but I think EC is more than ready for the challenge. We've played some tough opponents this year and managed to win. Thomas & Leday are great athletes and understandably get the headlines but we have a good offensive line and some kids on defense that like to hit.

EC - 28

Buna - 17

I like Buna in this one. This is the ultimate test for the cougars but its goin to come down to who shows up to play. If Thomas is kept on the defensive side of the ball Buna should win. Buna has the best defense and EC has the best offense. Offense puts point on the board but defense wins games.

Buna - 28

East Chambers - 24

I know it doesnt' make alot of sense on paper that a team that lost to Anahauc could play with the Bucs, but look closly into that game. They had 9 turnovers :shock: EC beat Anahauc, what 48-6 I believe. I know holding on to the ball is part of being a good team, but this is just for example purposes. What would the EC vs. Anahauc score had been if EC turned the ball over 3 out of every 4 times they had it, with 5 of them being in their own territory. (From what I understand from my sources) Buna only held on to the ball 3 possesions the whole game, and they scored two touchdowns on those trips. Long story short, that was a terrible game for the cougars. These kids can play. In my opinion they will beat Warren and Deweyville and play East Chambers a very tough game.

I will take EC in this one by 14 simply because they are playing in Buna.I don't see Buna beating E/C or Deweyville and Warren will be a toss up.The 3rd playoff spot will come down to the last game of the season between Buna and Warren.God knows its time for Warren to win a close one.The final district standings will look like this.

1.EC 6-0

2.Deweyville 5-1

3.Warren or Buna 4-2 (This is a toss up folks)

:lol::lol: GOBIGBLOO Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree but this game will come down to the last quarter and who shows up to play. it will be a fight for buna but there defense will hold the Bucs.

The Broadcaster Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:02 pm Post subject: EC vs. Buna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be close ,but Buna will pull out with a win. Even if they dont EC will remember this for a long time, and you can't judge a team by one bad.

:shock: are they serious? :shock: i predict buna going 0-3 the rest of the season, do they realize their playing the TOP 3 teams here on out... no the BOTTOM three ... (no offense to the other teams) :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami