Kirbyville At BC Predictions

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall crack me up too. All of a sudden BC has or had injuries. Kirbyville will take care of Johnny Dishon tomorrow. There is no doubt in my mind that Kirbyville will lose this one. Kirbyville is and always have been the better team.

You must not be able to read or speak. Everyone on the board has said that BC is at FULL STRENGTH. This means that NO ONE is hurt anymore. If K-Ville wins this game, then they are the better team. There will be no excuses made for players not playing due to injury because THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY. MAKE NO MISTAKE. THERE ARE NO PLAYERS HURT.

I guess that was clear enough.

Guest Sports Cards

Yall crack me up too. All of a sudden BC has or had injuries. Kirbyville will take care of Johnny Dishon tomorrow. There is no doubt in my mind that Kirbyville will lose this one. Kirbyville is and always have been the better team.

Classic.

Put your money down football fans! The balla has spoken!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Not for this nimrod, SETXSFAN. K-villeballa will find someway to twist that around on us. But, on a high note, it is a day away from game time. And the field should be good and sloppy. Just the way to watch Friday night football.

:shock: Balla - We finally agree on something!

Who is the dummy now, Balla!! :lol::lol::lol: Gotta love it!! Keep on posting, man. It amazes me that just when I believe the ignorance has hit a high mark, you post again and raise the stupidity mark even higher! 8) Thank you Balla for reminding me how grateful I am for an education.

Who is the dummy now' date=' Balla!! :lol::lol::lol: Gotta love it!! Keep on posting, man. It amazes me that just when I believe the ignorance has hit a high mark, you post again and raise the stupidity mark even higher! 8) Thank you Balla for reminding me how grateful I am for an education.[/quote']

Boy!! You going to pay for the name calling after the game.

I use to play RB. Why you ask me that? I have relatives that play.

He obviously played in the years that BC took it to them. He has not gotten over it yet. Just remember, Balla. A win for the Wildcats would not change the fact that you couldn't cut it!! I'm sure the Kville fans are glad you no longer play! and that you have decided to move to Jasper. :lol:

BC 35

Kvlle 24

Ok. Do you know Delmar Gilbert?

Scooter, you remember, don't you! He played next to Bobby Bouchet (waterboy):lol::lol:

If Balla was a running back, then he was on one of the teams that got SPANKED (Oh, I'm sorry - FREAKIN ROMPED) by the Cards over the past several years. That would explain his unresolved issues towards BC. :)

Hope all you Kirbyville fans have a safe trip tonight (even you' date=' balla :lol: ). Gonna be a great game (and a muddy one). I hear BC will be wearing those special cleats :wink: I think they call them "mudders". :P[/quote']

As long as they dont wear the visors..... :roll:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami