Kirbyville At BC Predictions

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a lot of fans wrote BC off this year for a playoff spot, but if you look at the standings they are 3-1 in district, so they must be doing something right. i was impressed with kirbyville when wos played them they are a physical football team. i think this one is going to be very close.

Kirbyville 21

Bridge City 20

Please don't tell me you from HF!! I don't even want to see that game. BC will come to play but Kirbyville is way too much. You said 21-17. If you look at it on paper the two top 10 teams in Carthage and Wos held Kirbyville to that many points. Better find you another web site!!! Kirbyville in a freaking romp dude!!!

b.c will have to throw the ball more..of course they will have to catch it when they throw it.....dont thnk they will be able to rely on running the ball only....i would like to see what they could do if they put dishon and mills in the backfield and stringer at q.b. maybe run out of the split backfield or a power I....and if kirbyville throws alot b,c, could be in trouble..escpecially if they throw to the flats alot...think it will be a close b.c. win or a kirbyville blow out

Hmmmm.. Balla has several of those ID TEN T errors going on, As said in all the other threads -- We are very glad that you think of BC so highly, and so obsessed with the Cardinals err.. Lady Birds, that has had your number year after year after year. I love reading your posts. Regardless of if BC wins or Loses, I'll still be here. But Balla, dude, you need a life if you're that obsessed over ONE football game!

Hmmmm.. Balla has several of those ID TEN T errors going on' date=' As said in all the other threads -- We are very glad that you think of BC so highly, and so obsessed with the Cardinals err.. Lady Birds, that has had your number year after year after year. I love reading your posts. Regardless of if BC wins or Loses, I'll still be here. But Balla, dude, you need a life if you're that obsessed over ONE football game![/quote']

Well I got a life Cardinal Fan. I love it too. I just know Kirbyville is going to beat BC this time. This is going to be very interesting. I'm ready to see what BC can do with a team that has potentials to be a powerhouse if Jack learn how to play under pressure. Good luck though because they most definely going to need it.

Love what game? Talk as much crap as possible game?

Yeah I know. Too bad Lumberton ran out of gas!!! Looked as if they were about to do something this year. Kirbyville would set a record on them folks!! Kirbyville played Lumberton in a scrimmage back in 2004 and beat them 50-0. The score would be ugly if we had to play them in a game this year.

Dude get off this post!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami