PN-G Excuses

Guest BIG HOUSE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mj-7" post="863585" timestamp="1285994573"]
Could not believe listening to the radio and before PNG got the ball back at the end of the game, numerous fans were leaving out the gate. WOW...practically unheard of from PNG fans.
[/quote]

NO IT'S NOT!  They always leave when it "looks" like we are going to lose.  Most sat on their hands the entire night.  Truthfully,  I don't know why they even show up!

Never, and I mean NEVER underestimate Larry Neumans will to win....... It wasnt long ago that some were talking about Neds "ISSUES" and how much "there program would suffer in the long run". No claims of state championships here but, Old Larry may be turning this thing around.

The better team won tonight!  Great Job Dogs!

I agree about PNG fans,  why were they exiting in the 4 QTR?  Was it
the long drive home?  I have not seen them do that before???

My favorite excuse for Png losses....is....drum roll, please......
"we just ran out of time."  

Like I said before game, Dogs would win....and I will say this again, I call 3 out of the next 5 years wins for the DOGS
in MCM!!!

Bring it on!!!!  DOGS!!!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="863589" timestamp="1285994704"]
[quote author=mj-7 link=topic=73838.msg863585#msg863585 date=1285994573]
Could not believe listening to the radio and before PNG got the ball back at the end of the game, numerous fans were leaving out the gate. WOW...practically unheard of from PNG fans.
[/quote]

NO IT'S NOT!  They always leave when it "looks" like we are going to lose.  Most sat on their hands the entire night.  Truthfully,  I don't know why they even show up!
[/quote]

Well I guess it is different times, the Indian fans I know of old would have never let before the game ended.

Guest Brubaker
3 out of 5??? We played 8 sophomores tonight.  There were 6 on defense at points tonight.... I can't see this junior/soph group from Nederland losing to PNG the next two years.  Then the freshman team just smoked PNG last night.  There are some saying the CO 8th grade group may be the best of the bunch.  It looks like business as usual for a while for Larry Neumann against PNG.. just a different coach on the othes sideline is all.

[quote name="willforever" post="863601" timestamp="1285995147"]
The better team won tonight!  Great Job Dogs!

I agree about PNG fans,  why were they exiting in the 4 QTR?  Was it
the long drive home?  I have not seen them do that before???

My favorite excuse for Png losses....is....drum roll, please......
"we just ran out of time."  

Like I said before game, Dogs would win....and I will say this again, I call 3 out of the next 5 years wins for the DOGS
in MCM!!!

Bring it on!!!!  DOGS!!!
[/quote]

You're right!  I was being conservative.

However, I have seen the program that PNG is GROWING...bringing in players who are looking
for a better education.  I can't argue with that.  However, I saw one of them Tues night.
WOW!

Didn't anyone notice the size difference between the lines...what the heck
is in the Png water????

[quote author=Brubaker link=topic=73838.msg863633#msg863633 date=1285996538]
3 out of 5??? We played 8 sophomores tonight.  There were 6 on defense at points tonight.... I can't see this junior/soph group from Nederland losing to PNG the next two years.  Then the freshman team just smoked PNG last night.  There are some saying the CO 8th grade group may be the best of the bunch.  It looks like business as usual for a while for Larry Neumann against PNG.. just a different coach on the othes sideline is all.

Yeah, the 8th graders from NED, wow, I will call this one, too...BOTH CMS and COW will
bring down the house when they hit the BIG Show.
Exciting things are ahead.

GO DOGS!

Guest Brubaker
I'll take what we got and play with em anyday.  We played tonight with 10 underclassman on defense tonight, there was a point where 5 of our front 7 were sophomores... I don't care who's going where to got an education, when you have youth like that and they played football like they did tonight... I think the future is glowing white in Nederland.  It's been tough to talk about it because we've had such rotten luck and no breaks... really for the past two years.  But the fact is that we could be entering a dominant era in Nederland football... and we may have just seen the coming out party.  Oh yeah, forgot that the 7th grade is loaded with studs too, don't let me leave them out.

[quote name="Brubaker" post="863641" timestamp="1285997261"]
I'll take what we got and play with em anyday.  We played tonight with 10 underclassman on defense tonight, there was a point where 5 of our front 7 were sophomores... I don't care who's going where to got an education, when you have youth like that and they played football like they did tonight... I think the future is glowing white in Nederland.  It's been tough to talk about it because we've had such rotten luck and no breaks... really for the past two years.  But the fact is that we could be entering a dominant era in Nederland football... and we may have just seen the coming out party.  Oh yeah, forgot that the 7th grade is loaded with studs too, don't let me leave them out.
[/quote]

BE CAREFUL!  I  think it's the swollen indian heads from all that 10-0 talk that is killing PNG.  Nederland better not fall into that same trap.

It was great, exciting win, but predicting world domination for the next decade may be a bit strong.  Follow the coach speak and "take it one game at a time"....or at least one season at a time!

7th grade!?  Have you seen the 5th graders?  The Bulldogs will surely dominate PNG in 2018!  ;)

[quote name="palincoln4life" post="863680" timestamp="1286000396"]
PNG fans leaving from a game before it was over!!!!! Wow, never would have thought that!!!!
[/quote]cant understand the fans from PNG....they have alwasy had some of the most exciting fans....winning or losing

[quote name="#60 dad" post="863691" timestamp="1286001089"]
[quote author=palincoln4life link=topic=73838.msg863680#msg863680 date=1286000396]
PNG fans leaving from a game before it was over!!!!! Wow, never would have thought that!!!!
[/quote]cant understand the fans from PNG....they have alwasy had some of the most exciting fans....winning or losing
[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder