Dayton At Central Predictions..Game Of The Week

i'm going with the jags by 10

I am not understanding the reasoning here, I mean I know that the game is winable by either team. But, Central's defense has given up a lot of points this year.

Central is 150-86 in District

Dayton is 180-20 in District

Both teams have played Vidor, Lumberton, and LCM.

Central gave up 62 to those teams, Dayton 14.

Central scored 87 on those teams, Dayton 132. :?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK earlier I said Central wins this one... I do like Daytons stats and their athleticism.. For some reason, I have this gut instinct telling me that they will make some costly mistakes and turn the ball over too many times... Dont get me wrong, I dont have any problem with Dayton winning, to be honest with you, I really dont care either way??? I just have this feeling that they will have one of those game where nothing goes right..

Dayton has an amazing group of coaches. I have never seen some one coach as hard as thiers. That would get a 40 yard gain and thier coaches would hollar at them for not scoring. Central better bring their A game and dayton needs to come out focused good luck to both teams and we hope to be in the playoffs with yall.

Dayton has an amazing group of coaches. I have never seen some one coach as hard as thiers. That would get a 40 yard gain and thier coaches would hollar at them for not scoring. Central better bring their A game and dayton needs to come out focused good luck to both teams and we hope to be in the playoffs with yall.

That will be the difference in this game

OK earlier I said Central wins this one... I do like Daytons stats and their athleticism.. For some reason' date=' I have this gut instinct telling me that they will make some costly mistakes and turn the ball over too many times... Dont get me wrong, I dont have any problem with Dayton winning, to be honest with you, I really dont care either way??? I just have this feeling that they will have one of those game where nothing goes right..[/quote']

Dayton has had some halves of football like that this year. Our coaches and players have always been very prepared though and I think this week will be no different. Go Broncos!

I have been quiet all week but know it is time. My Jags (though I hate it) get bored (no disrespect to any teams) playing and seem to let the games get close for fun... ie, 28...0 at Nederland, 28...0 at LCM, 21...7 at Vidor, Lumbertonat home 17...0. Notice all these road games we jump out big. Against Dayton they won't get bored, they will play four quarters and they dominate. Win by 14 and show that 22-4a still has some pride. Daytons from a district we walk through in the bi-district every year and I hate they came in on a down year for this district. Dayton I know you guys have a great team but here come those Jags... J....A....G U.A.R.S. as I sing the hype song

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn