PNG Freshman Reese Wardlow

I am copying and pasting an e-mail that I received this morning. It is amazing how God can let us know how blessed we are. This morning I was feeling sorry for myself, the I opened this e-mail and was reminded of how fortunate I am. If anyone can help this family, I know it will be greatly appreciated. I know that even though we may be rivals on this message board, this community comes together when people are hurting and in need. Thanks.

We are planning a Home Makeover/Community Love Offering at the Wardlow House on Saturday, October 2 at 8:00 AM. The address is 1030 Wilson Street; Port Neches. If anyone can donate financial assistance, paint, supplies, carpet and carpet installation services, sheetrock, sheetrock repair services, landscape services, or foundation repair services, please contact any of us listed below.
Ron Wardlow (Reece and JC Wardlow’s Dad) passed away last week after a long battle with cancer. Mary Wardlow (Reece and JC Wardlow’s Mom) passed away from cancer last year. Reece Wardlow is a freshman at PNG High School. JC (Reece’s older brother) and Charlotte have lost both of their parents in the past 2 years. Their twin daughters (3 years old) will not grow up with any grandparents at all.
We will begin the day with prayer at 8:00 AM at the Wardlow home. All help in any way will be greatly appreciated. Please try to car pool and respect the neighbor’s property when parking. We will begin removing the furniture (Bring pair of work gloves) and temporarily store it in a Pod donated by Donna and Jerry Wade. The carpet will be removed from the house and the walls and ceilings will be wiped cleaned prior to kilting and painting. When the painting is done, Brian McClain will be donating an Ozone treatment to completely disinfect the home.
The outside work will consist of mowing, trimming, weeding, cleanup, landscaping, and removing debris for disposal. Those of you that have yard tools that want to participate, please bring appropriate tools.
Drinks and snacks will be provided by the PNG football coaches and their families as well as others that choose to bring and share. When we complete the home makeover, it will provide a fresh and comfortable home for JC, Charlotte, Reece and the twins.
Mel Hebert – 749-4017
Patrick Bryan – 460-0282
Andrea Bryan – 460-0284
Sherri Hunt – 626-0321

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="862591" timestamp="1285955006"]
Thanks Sgt. Rey. I have been out of the loop lately...how is your boy doing? Will he be healthy enough to play after the bye?
[/quote]
Sorry guys I had a hot job come up....if you guys still need help we will be available on Tuesday...

[quote name="SgtRey" post="864115" timestamp="1286051120"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=73776.msg862591#msg862591 date=1285955006]
Thanks Sgt. Rey. I have been out of the loop lately...how is your boy doing? Will he be healthy enough to play after the bye?
[/quote]
Sorry guys I had a hot job come up....if you guys still need help we will be available on Tuesday...
[/quote]

I looked all over for ya too!  We'll be working there for a while.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="864255" timestamp="1286057135"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=73776.msg864115#msg864115 date=1286051120]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=73776.msg862591#msg862591 date=1285955006]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I looked all over for ya too!   We'll be working there for a while.
[/quote]
Will there be someone there this week?

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="864556" timestamp="1286070297"]
Yes, but not sure what days.  Contact me ahead of time (if possible) and I'll let you know.  Thanks for your thoughtfulness.
[/quote]
Will do a drive by @ 1 pm today....just to get eyes on....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics