• Your a racist--when called out
    • Ima racist when I use it
    • Writer has a weak vocabulary
    • None of the above--explain
    • Somebody is lacking IQ

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="859920" timestamp="1285687801"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73632.msg859913#msg859913 date=1285687562]
URBAN DICTIONARY
HATER:A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person (or team). Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.
[/quote]Thank you Octfeb, may I call on you as a translator when the hater from Ozen starts his text rants that no one understands, or at least I don't understand it.  ;D :D
[/quote]

That guy has his own language, ROT.  There is no translator for him.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="859920" timestamp="1285687801"]
URBAN DICTIONARY
HATER:A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person (or team). Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.
[/quote]Thank you Octfeb, may I call on you as a translator when the hater from Ozen starts his text rants that no one understands, or at least I don't understand it.  ;D :D
[/quote] *shakes head* uh huh  ;)

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="octfeb" post="859913" timestamp="1285687562"]
URBAN DICTIONARY
[/quote]

after reading this I regret to inform yall that I am definetly a hater!!  I dont want to be you I just want to laugh at you!!  

[quote name="rykerx144" post="859928" timestamp="1285687983"]
URBAN DICTIONARY
[/quote]

after reading this I regret to inform yall that I am definetly a hater!!  I dont want to be you I just want to laugh at you!!  
[/quote]

Wow, Ryker.  You must have some serious issues to wanna laugh at all of us!

I must confess ---and much to my regret, I was substituting a writers usage of the word "hater" as his way of making accusations that the other was a racist.  I am glad that you guys have provided much better definition of this term.  Even though I choose not to call a person a hater, I perhaps fall in to the last option regarding IQ. :-[

Anyway, have fun with this thread and thanks for the input---I guess you could say I googled you guys.  The good news is that now I can participate in stirring it up with the so called haters and keep them nourished with some agitation and then be able to sleep at night.  ;D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="859967" timestamp="1285690100"]
I must confess ---and much to my regret, I was substituting a writers usage of the word "hater" as his way of making accusations that the other was a racist.  I am glad that you guys have provided much better definition of this term.  Even though I choose not to call a person a hater, I perhaps fall in to the last option regarding IQ. :-[

Anyway, have fun with this thread and thanks for the input---I guess you could say I googled you guys.  The good news is that now I can participate in stirring it up with the so called haters and keep them nourished with some agitation and then be able to sleep at night.  ;D
[/quote]

I witnessed a “hater” throw a homophobic slur at another poster to get them to shut up, because they did not want to hear what the other was saying. It’s kinda like being a racist, well not really, but I hope it helps ya feel better weedbegone.

Mostly it is a person who does not want to see you or your team succeed.  It could be because they are jealous of your talent, they could actually really think highly of your play, think you are a good player, but instead of letting you know, or asking you to help them get better,  they throw Hater Aide.  Some haters are just that, no one or team is better then what they believe in.  It can be team mates as well, they would rather see someone fail, because they cannot rise to the challenge themselves.

[quote name="mfd814" post="860210" timestamp="1285706169"]
Mostly it is a person who does not want to see you or your team succeed.  It could be because they are jealous of your talent, they could actually really think highly of your play, think you are a good player, but instead of letting you know, or asking you to help them get better,  they throw Hater Aide.  Some haters are just that, no one or team is better then what they believe in.  It can be team mates as well, they would rather see someone fail, because they cannot rise to the challenge themselves.
[/quote]

I like your post.  :)

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="860216" timestamp="1285706545"]
[quote author=mfd814 link=topic=73632.msg860210#msg860210 date=1285706169]
[/quote]

I like your post.  :)
[/quote]

Ditto! And we are laughing at you Ryker!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn