Panic Time?

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="858612" timestamp="1285542037"]
I'm not concerned at this point.  Nor should Livingston (LCM or Central) be too confident either.  There's a LOT of football to be played, and as usual, it will most likely come down to the last week or 2 before it's clear who the winner(s) is.
[/quote]your right 1 game into district its impossible to pick your fate anything can happen in this district!!!

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="858605" timestamp="1285541392"]
Alright so PN-G,Nederland, and Ozen were all preseason playoff picks and are all 1-3 and 0-1 in district. Now I understand its still early should they be paitent or is it time to panic?
[/quote]

Or Lumberton!  And no, of course not.  Last time I checked you play 7 district games, so there is still a ways to go. Also, I don't recall Ozen being a consensus preseason pick.

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="858629" timestamp="1285544157"]
[quote author=lionbaseball link=topic=73552.msg858605#msg858605 date=1285541392]
Alright so PN-G,Nederland, and Ozen were all preseason playoff picks and are all 1-3 and 0-1 in district. Now I understand its still early should they be paitent or is it time to panic?
[/quote]

Or Lumberton!  And no, of course not.  Last time I checked you play 7 district games, so there is still a ways to go. Also, I don't recall Ozen being a consensus preseason pick.
[/quote]i gave them that "title" just because there were ppl up in the air weather them or nederland would make it

[quote name="bigdog90" post="858728" timestamp="1285551083"]
well i seen livingston play jasper and they rolled us.i no we are young but they are huge up front and have good skilled players.jmo they beat the best team in the district at png so im giving them the district title.beating png at png very impressive.
[/quote] ::) ::) I guess...

Years ago, Dayton and Livingston used to play junior high football, the last year they played Livingston had some exceptional athletes (an AWEsome running QB, but couldn't throw).  I believe that group might just be seniors this year.  If so, Livingston could easily be a top four team.  If you can't put 8 defensive players in the box and stop their run, the only way to beat them is to outscore them.  Of all the 20-4A teams Dayton has played since being booted out of that district, the Livingston team we played a few years ago was EASILY the best one we played.  If this team is like that team, they might just win district, their big weak link is on the defensive side of the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83