Buna @ Hardin Predictions

SFA65

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="HORNETS_FAN" post="859919" timestamp="1285687799"]
We will see Friday night if we can put up the points.  this will be the best all around team hardin has had to face so far. But I can see hardin winning this but I dont see it being a run away victory..
[/quote]

very well may be a run away victory. just not in favor of the hornets...
8)  :o 8)

The Buna Cougars will travel to Hardin to take care of business. All the trash talk from Hardin don`t bother them. The Cougars are ready for anyone in the district. They play as a team, and they do it well. Buna has a defense that won`t be stopped, and a offense that will be stronger in this game, than any games that they have played this year. Get ready Hardin, the cougars are coming to see ya in person, not online, but on THE LINE !!!!!!!!!!

Guest HardinHornets
I believe the Hornets will be ready. Nobody is talking trash, Did anyone see a trash-talking message anywhere in this Thread? LOL Somebody needs to get their eyes checked.

Yeah I take hardin at home as well... and of course we get a lot of crap from a lot of the ppl cuz we don't have the winning tradition.. but every school has to start some where sorry the hornets didn't start theirs in the early 60s like every other school did.. but they are trying to put it together now for all the hardin haters!

Hardin 48  Buna 28   ????????????????????????????????????????
  You people are in a fantasy world.  Newton didn't beat Buna that bad.  Not only is the Cougars gonna put the shut up to these delusional Hornet fans, I may have to come watch that 40 pt. shutout newton will have against the mighty hornets :o

[quote name="HardinHornets" post="860354" timestamp="1285718822"]
Well said. [b]Hardin's winning tradition just started this Decade with the 2000 class[/b], and it has been a good tradition thus far. But I agree, everyone else in our district has been winning for several years. Hardin and Anahuac are very similiar in their Records since 1986. I know that doesn't go back very far, but both teams are under 500, but not by much simply due to this past decade having a good turn-around.

Keep it up Anahuac and ofcourse Hardin will do the same.
[/quote]

I think SFA said it best...Delusional Hardin fans. Since 2000 Hardin has zero district titles and 1 playoff win. In their mind I guess that IS a winning tradtion. It's the only playoff win they've had since football was invented. But Hardin posters will still come on this board and tell Buna folks how good they are and how bad they're going to beat them. Just wish they would actually win something first then pop off.

I didn't have a horse  in this race at all.  I just happened to glance at this thread and have learned two things the Buna mascot is a Cougar, and everyone from Buna must have huge forearms to carry all the championship rings their winning tradition has provided.  I hope Hardin is able to put a dent in that tradition for you Buna posters.

[quote name="HardinHornets" post="860586" timestamp="1285767729"]
Nobody is delusional, winning tradition is a winning program. Did Anahuac or East Chambers make it past the first round this decade? It does not matter if you win District or finish third, guess what? Three teams make the playoffs. Nobody is delusional, only supporting the Hornets. Nobody is saying how bad Hardin is going to smash the Buna Cougars, Where in this thread did you read that??? You didn't!!!
Buna played Newton at Home, Buna will be in Hardin this week.

All I gave was my prediction, should I have said Oh I think Buna will beat Hardin 48-28. LOL
Wouldn't make me much of a supporter of my school would it? Ha'

Like I said, since 1986 Hardin and Anahuac have very similiar records.
Most those years Buna was a 3A school.
Newton has dominated Football since Noah's Ark.

East Chambers has been the TEAM to beat for as long as I have been alive, so that's the only TEAM that truly has the historic edge over Hardin.
[/quote]

To answer your question about when was the last time East Chambers went past the 1st round... You would have to go all the way back to last year... Get your facts straight...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124