*Lamar vs. SFA Updates......SFA Rolls!*

KFDM COOP

[quote name="theyoungballcoach" post="857772" timestamp="1285469385"]
The QB for SFA was very good, he hit receivers on the money most of the time.  I agree the officiating was horrible.  The first interception was pass interference.  They threw a flag for pass interference and picked it up.  As a coach you can tell when its going to be a long night with the refs.  This can cause you to get blown out because it can get you out of the game early.  
[/quote]

Yeah, I don't understand why they picked that up.  They clearly knocked down our receiver before the ball arrived.  I thought we were in trouble when I noticed the refs stripes were purple instead of black.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SabineRavine" post="857669" timestamp="1285466288"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=73498.msg857647#msg857647 date=1285465435]and the officials are cheating[/quote]

why don't you provide some examples of this
[/quote]

The first interception of the game.  SFA knocked down our receiver before the ball got to him.  Officials threw the flag and after they realized SFA intercepted it they decided there was no pass interference.

[quote name="westendfirst" post="859695" timestamp="1285647775"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=73498.msg857910#msg857910 date=1285474280]
71-3.

Some may admit it, and some may not, but I do believe there is a new found respect in Beaumont for a fine, fine, SFA football program.

[size=16pt]Ax 'em, Jacks!   [/size]      ;D
[/quote]

It is amazing how you show up AFTER the win.
[/quote]

repect? for sfa..hahahhahhahha

this dude was trippin cuz the music at Kelly was too loud for hiz bucs

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="westendfirst" post="859695" timestamp="1285647775"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=73498.msg857910#msg857910 date=1285474280]
71-3.

Some may admit it, and some may not, but I do believe there is a new found respect in Beaumont for a fine, fine, SFA football program.

[size=16pt]Ax 'em, Jacks!   [/size]      ;D
[/quote]

It is amazing how you show up AFTER the win.
[/quote]

WEF, PT, [i]Hate on' bros![/i]

I have been an SFA fan for over two years now. I am not a "bandwagoner" by any stretch.I go to the games I can, and if I am not able, I read all commentary available. Having kids there MAKES me a fan. We are an SFA family now. You don't like it? Then TUFF for you!  ;D

As for the comment being AFTER the win, if you will read back, I mentioned I was "as quite as possible" before since I understood all the enthusiasm with Lamar this year. I did decide to comment after some of the wild predictions of Lamar actually beating SFA.   

Respect for SFA? Reread the 2nd phrase in the quoted sentence.  :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami