Dayton @ Galena Park predictions

knightrider

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jayhawk" post="860231" timestamp="1285708288"]
Rgz2015 - deleted all his posts - hope he decides  to visit again he was very knowledgeable !
[/quote] Maybe thats just it.. maybe someone thought he was a lil to knowledgeable.

I know everyone really wants to try my new sports drink "Hater-aid" but due to EXTREME demand in Barbers Hill, we have sold out. So only the folks in BH were able to experience the Hater-aid. (and it showed on earlier posts) But, dont worry I will have a truck load of Hater-aid to pass out to the visiting team on the Friday night before Halloween. They will be all over it like its a day old turkey leg.

[quote name="knightrider" post="860235" timestamp="1285708505"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=73454.msg860231#msg860231 date=1285708288]
Rgz2015 - deleted all his posts - hope he decides  to visit again he was very knowledgeable !
[/quote]Think yall scared him lol :D :D :D
[/quote]

Ya'll saw the part where he said he was the coaches' son right?? Not much question what happened there. ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="860418" timestamp="1285725193"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=73454.msg860235#msg860235 date=1285708505]
Rgz2015 - deleted all his posts - hope he decides  to visit again he was very knowledgeable !
[/quote]

Ya'll saw the part where he said he was the coaches' son right?? Not much question what happened there. ;D
[/quote]

Yea that's what I was thinking. Pa-Pa put the hammer down! :D All your fault Dayton, you decoded the whole RgZ thing. You must work for the FBI!

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="860428" timestamp="1285725929"]
Just curious, which one if any of these 4 teams that Galena Park has played would be on the same level as the Broncos? Any thoughts?   
[/quote]

I don't think any of those 4 teams they beat are gonna be earth shakers this year but I could be wrong. The three teams that beat us probably won't be either. I think the Broncos should go into this one thinking GP is as good as...Lake Travis. Prepare for the best and play your best. I still think the Broncos should win this one but that depends on how our offense performs and of course those dreaded turnovers.

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="860428" timestamp="1285725929"]
Just curious, which one if any of these 4 teams that Galena Park has played would be on the same level as the Broncos? Any thoughts?   
[/quote]

None...  They struggled with Magnolia, who has a new coach and was winless till last week.  We beat a better Magnolia team last year, 46-14.  (if that's any help)

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="860440" timestamp="1285726496"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=73454.msg860418#msg860418 date=1285725193]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=73454.msg860235#msg860235 date=1285708505]
Rgz2015 - deleted all his posts - hope he decides  to visit again he was very knowledgeable !
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yea that's what I was thinking. Pa-Pa put the hammer down! :D All your fault Dayton, you decoded the whole RgZ thing. You must work for the FBI!
[/quote]

my bad! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. ;D

[quote name="Backflipper" post="860514" timestamp="1285750806"]
Dayton,, you are a genious. I would have never known who he was, and you called him out after his FIRST post...  Genious sir Genious!!!!! (did i spell that right?)
[/quote] Genius  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="860540" timestamp="1285760181"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=73454.msg860514#msg860514 date=1285750806]
Dayton,, you are a genious. I would have never known who he was, and you called him out after his FIRST post...  Genious sir Genious!!!!! (did i spell that right?)
[/quote] Genius  ;)
[/quote]

:D :D :D

I'm a somewhat believer in teams tend to play up to the potential of their opponent.  I believe GP will be ready to play against Dayton and give them a run for their money due to Daytons reputation.  Until Dayton get's their act together on offense and the fumbles are kept to a minimum/zilch, it will be a up and down season for the Broncos.  We, the fans, have been spoiled over the last several years with the standout talent on offense.  Just seems that there is not that one guy standing out right now.  Hopefully they'll get it figured out.

[quote name="7mary3" post="860573" timestamp="1285766749"]
I'm a somewhat believer in teams tend to play up to the potential of their opponent.  I believe GP will be ready to play against Dayton and give them a run for their money due to Daytons reputation.  Until Dayton get's their act together on offense and the fumbles are kept to a minimum/zilch, it will be a up and down season for the Broncos.  We, the fans, have been spoiled over the last several years with the standout talent on offense.  Just seems that there is not that one guy standing out right now.  Hopefully they'll get it figured out.
[/quote]

Delasbour looked pretty good.  I would like to see him make cuts that are a little more north and south because I think the big plays will still be there. Fowler has great hands and can be a big play guy, but I want to see him finishing every route and blocking hard even when the ball isn't going to go his way.  Herrerra is looking better and better.  Reyes is coming along well. I even think Goss is turning into a really good possession receiver.  I could list several on defense as well, the point is, while there may not be ONE STANDOUT, this team has the potential to have multiple players who can be game changers.  IMHO, I kind of like the idea of having one well rounded team with multiple weapons.  I also think the fumbles will fix themselves as long as they keep going a little beyond the whistle.

Have to agree with Tyrone - I think this team is one of the more balanced teams we had in a while . I don't know how many of the previous Bronco's defenses could of dominated the 5a teams we played this year like this team. You got a taste of what our offense can do during the BH game and we have one of the best overall receiver core's we ever had. Our QB is smart and has an excellent arm that gets better every game. RB Desibor doesn't even know how good he is yet and is a home run  threat every time he touches the ball and theres X. Baldwin  one the best all around play makers in SETX and that includes offense and defense .  I think Dayton fans will soon see we are spoiled again with team !

[quote name="jayhawk" post="860616" timestamp="1285769615"]
Have to agree with Tyrone - I think this team is one of the more balanced teams we had in a while . I don't know how many of the previous Bronco's defenses could of dominated the 5a teams we played this year like this team. You got a taste of what our offense can do during the BH game and we have [b]one of the best overall receiver core's we ever had[/b]. Our QB is smart and has an excellent arm that gets better every game. RB Desibor doesn't even know how good he is yet and is a home run  threat every time he touches the ball and theres X. Baldwin  one the best all around play makers in SETX and that includes offense and defense .  I think Dayton fans will soon see we are spoiled again with team !
[/quote]

That may be a stretch to compare this bunch to Dugat, Powell, Fontenot, & company, which was a pretty productive bunch.

[quote name="bronco1" post="860666" timestamp="1285773167"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=73454.msg860616#msg860616 date=1285769615]
Have to agree with Tyrone - I think this team is one of the more balanced teams we had in a while . I don't know how many of the previous Bronco's defenses could of dominated the 5a teams we played this year like this team. You got a taste of what our offense can do during the BH game and we have [b]one of the best overall receiver core's we ever had[/b]. Our QB is smart and has an excellent arm that gets better every game. RB Desibor doesn't even know how good he is yet and is a home run  threat every time he touches the ball and theres X. Baldwin  one the best all around play makers in SETX and that includes offense and defense .  I think Dayton fans will soon see we are spoiled again with team !
[/quote]

That may be a stretch to compare this bunch to [b]Dugat, Powell, Fontenot, & company[/b], which was a pretty productive bunch.
[/quote]

Yeah... maybe next year they could compare to that group..... dugat may put that out of reach though.

those guys mixed with a little Jeffrey Summers and "Fred Smeesnaw" was a nice group!!

[quote name="bronco1" post="860666" timestamp="1285773167"]
[/quote]

That may be a stretch to compare this bunch to Dugat, Powell, Fontenot, & company, which was a pretty productive bunch.
[/quote] Thats why I qualified my statement by saying " ONE of the best " not THE best !

[quote name="jayhawk" post="860683" timestamp="1285774394"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=73454.msg860666#msg860666 date=1285773167]
[/quote]

[/quote] Thats why I qualified my statement by saying " ONE of the best " not THE best !
[/quote]

noticed that after I posted.  ;)

This could be another 1 of those years we score enuff to allow the underclassmen quality playing time during the dist.run which as been a strong point now for several years.Refreshing my memory from the pre-season a year ago we made mistakes but didn't play well offensively against a bad Bay City team and if it had not been for a hard late charge against FW we'd got blown out but lost by 3.Let's get a handle on the ball soon so we can steamroll Crosby,lawd did we ever look pathethic in that game, but rebounded to the quarterfinals.I think it's a mental thing (fumblerooskis)thinking of how strong and the success ot the teams we've played had the Broncos on edge.Best of m knowledge X.Baldwin had a career game vs.GP last yr.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami