Donate to Reggie Garrett Scholly thru setxsports?

JB94

Is it possible to set-up a way to donate via paypal on this website to the Reggie Garrett scholarship fund? If this has already been set-up or if it's set-up on another site and already been posted, then please forgive the duplication and direct me via pm.

I'm not sure if you are talking about the scholarship fund that I have set up at Orange Savings Bank or some other fund. There have been several funds set up but as far as I know I am the only one on setxsports doing a scholarship fund. If you are talking about the one that I have started I would be excited for that to happen. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to make that happen. I will take all the help I can get. It's my goal to raise enough money for an endowment. I have talked to the business office at the school and they have agreed to work with me to get all of this set up after the funds are raised. I will set up a committee that will include people from the school such as a coach, a teacher and a counselor to decide who gets the scholarship. The committee will also be made up of others from the community. Thanks for the idea and I would love some help to make this happen.

Tony Dallas

[quote name="td" post="854136" timestamp="1285237946"]
I'm not sure if you are talking about the scholarship fund that I have set up at Orange Savings Bank or some other fund. There have been several funds set up but as far as I know I am the only one on setxsports doing a scholarship fund. If you are talking about the one that I have started I would be excited for that to happen. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to make that happen. I will take all the help I can get. It's my goal to raise enough money for an endowment. I have talked to the business office at the school and they have agreed to work with me to get all of this set up after the funds are raised. I will set up a committee that will include people from the school such as a coach, a teacher and a counselor to decide who gets the scholarship. The committee will also be made up of others from the community. Thanks for the idea and I would love some help to make this happen.

Tony Dallas
[/quote]

Tony, as a Mother I want to thank you for what your doing.  This is a heartbreaking tragedy and it warms my heart to see you do this in this young mans memory.

The Reggie Garrett Scholarship Fund is set up at Orange Savings Bank and the account number is 1349075.

I think the paypal is a great idea. If anyone knows how to make that happen please let me know. there are so many people helping with this project. I'm amazed by the generosity of southeast Texas. Big thankks to Signature Signs and Printing and all the people over there that are putting in alot of extra time and donating so much. The true thanks go to all of the people in Southeast Texas that are doing something to make a difference. Please help if you can. No donation is too small.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder