Dayton is in

Mike George

Dayton has gotten involved in remembering Reggie Garrett.

Jerry Stewart and Dan Hooks go way back and are great friends on and off the field, but Jerry is more private when it comes to something like this and has reacted accordingly. He's been working on this ever since Monday, after all, he's old school.

He knows what kind of "sticker" he wants on the Broncos' helmets Friday night and has ordered them locally.

As the press box announcer, Coach Stewart and I have been working closely to come up with the proper words to say in memory of this valiant young man. Dayton certainly does not want any appearance of exploitation, but like Coach Stewart said, "it's something like this that puts the game in perspective."

So, Dayton will be wearing #12 Friday night and as I see from the list, our opponent, Barbers Hill will be also, and that will be mentioned in our address. We have also set up places at concession stands on each side of the field where fans can make their own donation to a memorial fund that will be turned over to Coach Hooks. We do all this for Reggie's family.

Thats awesome.. I am glad to see Dayton is also remembering this fine young man. Will the general public be able to purchase these stickers as well? Might be able to give them out for a donation to go towards the fund in Reggies name. Just a thought

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124