Reggie Garrett Jr Scholarship fund

td

I have an account set up for a scholarship fund that will hopefully last for many years to come. I have had many calls from people that are wanting to give and now we have the avenue to do so. The money will be collected in this account for a certain period of time (to be determined) and then handed over to the school who will then set up the scholarship. The account is at Orange Savings Bank along with a memorial fund account. The scholarship account number is [b]1349075[/b]. Please feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected]

[quote name="beechnut" post="856740" timestamp="1285430798"]
Make the check out to? Mailing address is? Thanks
[/quote]

Sorry I have been out of town. Make checks payable to Reggie Garrett Jr. Scholarship fund. You can mail them to P O box 1475 Orange Tx 77631.

Thank you

[quote name="td" post="860553" timestamp="1285763563"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73271.msg860550#msg860550 date=1285762903]
Thanks for the stickers TD!! 8)
[/quote]

Thanks for what you do. It was the least I could do. I hope you enjoy them and use them as motivation as we are trying to do here.
[/quote]

TD will be shared with the Friendswood folks, we were close to the Santa Fe young man, Kyle Adams, who was killed in a car wreck several years ago and know the pain. Thanks for setting this up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn