Port Arthur Memorial at Pasadena South Houston PREDICTIONS

[quote name="SgtRey" post="851091" timestamp="1284907465"]
Who has South Houston Played?
[/quote]
East Humble(Atascosita), Summer Creek(new school), Alvin, and Baytown Sterling.  Not an impressive schedule but they only lost to East Humble....

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="851717" timestamp="1284945489"]
Sounds like a battle between two teams that haven't played anybody. The Titans should roll. Memorial will be 5-0 heading into district thanks to Kenny's cupcake scheduling. 
[/quote]who do you root for?

explain your case. we beat who were scheduled to beat. period.

Sounds like a battle between two teams that haven't played anybody. The Titans should roll. Memorial will be 5-0 heading into district thanks to Kenny's cupcake scheduling. 
[/quote]Regardless of who we've played we have executed or game plan each week, and have improved each week. This is what pre district is for, improving, working on timing, blocking schemes, tackling, defense etc..... Now we can look at two ways we can play katy,desoto, the woodlands, cinco ranch or who ever in predistrict and be black and blue, by the time district starts, or we can develope some depth, create some confidence heading into district. We know we play NS the first district game and you better believe they have taken notice of what we have done so far. All this crap about us not playing anyone, is a load of  bull. If we were 4-0 and winning by three pts a game you could say we are struggling, but that's not the case. First we were under preforming, now we're preforming at a high level and dominating and being coached up, but now our schedule is the problem. I promise that you will all be surprised by the end of the regular season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that PAM has not been tested, and their strength of schedule is not strong.  GOAT, I agree with your analysis that it would be better to get some wins, and build confidence heading into district.  Also, they did have a couple of teams back out on them, and they had to scramble to fill their schedule.  One of the teams was the Woodlands, which has been a quality team.  PAM and West Brook have to play Ozen and Central for the community and it's a tradition.  That's a given.  The teams that backed out would have given them a good barometer of where they really are, in terms of competition and execution.  Most D1 colleges do the same thing, especially if you have a strong conference.  With PAM, West Brook, and North Shore, that's a pretty strong district, and now you add LaPorte.

My prediction is PAM by 17.  It's an Away/ Road game.

[b]Sounds like a battle between two teams that haven't played anybody[/b]. The Titans should roll. Memorial will be 5-0 heading into district thanks to [b]Kenny's cupcake scheduling.  [/b]
[/quote]I guess this is what happens when your team is undefeated in pre-district (This was said about PNG last year.) now it's my TITANS turn now. I was just looking at Trinity, people are starting to say they haven't played anyone yet and they are #1 in the state.  :o ::)

E.T-35    Tyler Lee-0
E.T.-80    Shiloh-20
E.T.-50    Richland-3
E.T.-54    Irving-0

Originally Posted by The GOAT 
I guess this is what happens when your team is undefeated in pre-district. I was just looking at Trinity, people are starting to say they haven't played anyone yet and they are #1 in the state. 

E.T-35 Tyler Lee-0
E.T.-80 Shiloh-20
E.T.-50 Richland-3
E.T.-54 Irving-0

Tyler Lee - pretty decent Team
Shiloh - Not so impressive
Richland - Stinks
Irving - worse than Richland

But Trinity is the defending champs and they are executing very well. Hard to find mistakes in their game. The only thing I see is the penalties, They tend to play through the whistle and that draws personal foul flags.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="852078" timestamp="1285000865"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=73158.msg851717#msg851717 date=1284945489]
[b]Sounds like a battle between two teams that haven't played anybody[/b]. The Titans should roll. Memorial will be 5-0 heading into district thanks to [b]Kenny's cupcake scheduling.  [/b]
[/quote]I guess this is what happens when your team is undefeated in pre-district (This was said about PNG last year.) now it's my TITANS turn now. I was just looking at Trinity, people are starting to say they haven't played anyone yet and they are #1 in the state.  :o ::)

E.T-35    Tyler Lee-0
E.T.-80    Shiloh-20
E.T.-50    Richland-3
E.T.-54    Irving-0
[/quote]

ET will be tested against Colleville Heritage next week....

[quote name="SFA85" post="852152" timestamp="1285004551"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=73158.msg852078#msg852078 date=1285000865]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=73158.msg851717#msg851717 date=1284945489]
[b]Sounds like a battle between two teams that haven't played anybody[/b]. The Titans should roll. Memorial will be 5-0 heading into district thanks to [b]Kenny's cupcake scheduling.  [/b]
[/quote]I guess this is what happens when your team is undefeated in pre-district (This was said about PNG last year.) now it's my TITANS turn now. I was just looking at Trinity, people are starting to say they haven't played anyone yet and they are #1 in the state.  :o ::)

E.T-35    Tyler Lee-0
E.T.-80    Shiloh-20
E.T.-50    Richland-3
E.T.-54    Irving-0
[/quote]

ET will be tested against Colleville Heritage next week....
[/quote]Heritage will get smoked.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami