Tarkington at Hull-Daisetta Game Thread/H-D wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="hitchpin" post="849644" timestamp="1284776238"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73082.msg849624#msg849624 date=1284775894]
wow if Tarkington loses i will have no respect for them  :D
[/quote]

why? isn't HD a pretty good team?
[/quote]yeah but theyre not Cayuga from last year that could have beaten some 3A teams.  ;)

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="849660" timestamp="1284776501"]
Yes Tarkington is 3A and Daisetta is 1A. HD has 18 kids suited up. HD has dominated. Tyler Drake goes in for a 35yd TD. Bobcats lead 28-6 with 8:28 to go. Not sure how Tarkington scored 30+ points on Hardin. Their only score tonight came on a fumble returned for a score.
[/quote]

don't have the advantage of being there, last week it seemed kountze just committed 9 or 10 to the run between the tackles and stuffed it, is that your take on how HD is playing them? even though it looks like it's shaping up poorly for the horns i'm really sorry i couldn't make this one. congrats to HD and thanks for keeping us posted...

[quote name="scooter!" post="849774" timestamp="1284778299"]
Tarkington= Fail
[/quote]

scooter, everybody's entitled to their opinion but that seems a little harsh, i'm sure those kids were out there busting their butts trying to get the job done and i'm not being mamby pamby pc "don't be hard on the kids" bs. i'm all for some butt chewing and denigration i just think it should be in house and thats just my opinion. i'm sure they're beating themselves up pretty bad as it is. taking nothing away from the bobcats for a job well done the horns need to figure out whats not working and do something that ain't that.

[quote name="hitchpin" post="849985" timestamp="1284783466"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73082.msg849774#msg849774 date=1284778299]
Tarkington= Fail
[/quote]

scooter, everybody's entitled to their opinion but that seems a little harsh, i'm sure those kids were out there busting their butts trying to get the job done ...[/quote]
Fail is apropos for this night, but it doesn't mean they have to stay failing.  Tarkington needs to stop hanging their heads when the going gets rough. Lots of giving up tonight. Good job HD.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124