West Hardin at Kountze Game Thread/Kountze Wins

WOSgrad

Guest HardinHornets
So, I came to watch an exciting football game and was very disappointed. West Hardin played sloppy, and Kountze just has alot of work to do. West Hardin is better than that, and did not show it by turn-overs and mental mistakes. Kountze will have to really play their hearts out to keep Hardin from putting up big numbers.

Good luck West Hardin on the rest of your season!!

Hardin vs. Kountze, next Friday in Kountze Texas.
Early prediction ( Hardin 50 - Kountze 21 )

[quote name="Joharr73" post="849845" timestamp="1284779336"]
Congrats to Kountze, but West Hardin beat themselves.

Worst game I've seen in a while.
[/quote] you almost hit it on point.. but Kountze beat WH not WH beat WH. Kountze Running Attack was too much for WH run Defense. WH Jayo Burns s(p) heck of a player. but the difference in the game was kountze defense making big plays such as forcing fumbles getting turnover on downs and blocked punt. great game from kountze also tryed to throw a little but Kountze goes as far as #31 takes them

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="850064" timestamp="1284786944"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=73077.msg849845#msg849845 date=1284779336]
Congrats to Kountze, but West Hardin beat themselves.

Worst game I've seen in a while.
[/quote] you almost hit it on point.. but Kountze beat WH not WH beat WH. Kountze Running Attack was too much for WH run Defense. WH Jayo Burns s(p) heck of a player. but the difference in the game was kountze defense making big plays such as forcing fumbles getting turnover on downs and blocked punt. great game from kountze also tryed to throw a little but Kountze goes as far as #31 takes them
[/quote]

How can you say that Kountze forced the fumbles when all three were dropped with NO Kountze player within a yard from them?  Your right about one thing though, y'alls #31 is a very powerful running back.  Good luck to y'all next week.

[quote name="utfan06" post="850252" timestamp="1284827339"]
The first fumble was lost when the west hardin player was bein tackled i thought?
[/quote]  I saw one for sure that was cause by a ktz hit but another thing that hurt WH was 4th Down they made the first 3 or 4 of em. But Turnovers killed them. I thought they would get back in it when the score was 21 to 8 but Kountze Defense stepped up.... good luck to WH they should make some noise as long as #32 plays the way he did.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami