Humble Atascocita vs La Porte

LP0175

[quote name="LP0175" post="848117" timestamp="1284580647"]
Any prediction?

i will say LP37-HA 13.

also its LP Homecoming, so i reallyhope thy win this one!
[/quote]

Going to go with LP here 

28-14.  Close for a half, Atascocita gets worn down and the defense figures out Elijah Merchant.

Honestly, they are very lack luster.  Talented, but they just don't have an offense...or much of a defense for that matter.

Too bad we couldn't of stayed 5a, i would of liked to kick them around a bit.

i've compared stats along and it looks like LP is in the position to win. The running backs from LP are beat up.  i expect to see anywhere from 8-15 more passess this game and quicker rotation in the backfield. i know the team is preparing a two week schedule.  Atascocita this week and a tough hard nose running game and stuff the running game Deer Park Deer team.  The dogs have a bye after the DP RIVALRY and then its channelviewto open up district. as a former player, you do factor in the next two weeks as one week.  From a coaching standpoint i would limit the runs for Webb because he had an obvious limp during the game and was not as slash and explode has he has been. the Klein Forest D was solid. give him only 15 carries and let the Scott and Whitely carry the load. they are young fresh. and soph. so this would be a good reps for them, a maturity boost in knowing they will carry the load and the success of the team and also a confidence booster to them going into the Biggest rivalry LP has and then going into district. it (dp game) is the last  game before an off week and then district...use this gamefor those reasons. The defense looks solid for us so i would continue to work the basic...tackle, tackle, tacke. LP has been a good wrap-up team so far. DONT GET AWAY FROM THAT. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami