Oregon RB has heart attack after TD

I understand and agree with not wanting this to happen to kids, but who is going to foot the bill?  It costs alot of money to get these tests done and that doesnt mean the kids wont develop the condition over time.  How often deos this happen?  I read a billboard just north of jasper the other day that stated that a child is a victim of a homicide every 2 hours...how often does a family have something like this happen to them?  We have to be realistic people.  I understand this is a very tragic thing to happen.  But at what cost are you willing to go to having these tests done?  eventually the costs will over take the worth of the game just as it does in almost everything the government or any regulating body does.  water it down with cost until it becomes worthless.  i am saddened by what has happened over the last couple of weeks.  My son jsut played his first pee wee game yesterday.  the thought of these things has gone through my mind.  i also understand that i have done everything in my power to make sure he is as safe as i can make him without relying on someone else or someone elses tax dollars through a government channel.  the rest i leave in Gods hands.  All i am saying is that if you get a bunch of people wanting to pass all these rules and regulations upon a game which is played at its purest form, then eventually the game will no longer be around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn