ATTN KATY FANS----Hospitality Roll call

WeedBegone

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="847362" timestamp="1284488206"]
[quote author=93Alley link=topic=72961.msg847117#msg847117 date=1284470699]
Good Tuesday morning from Katy.

No urine sample.  No badmouthing the Bruins.

I will only say that Saturday is a business trip.  Our philiosophy is pretty simple.  Prepare.  Practice.  Execute...for 16 games if we do it right.
[/quote]

Somebody get this man some good karma!
[/quote]

Your right and I guess I will do as such.  That was a good post that is hard to smack back.  And thats just plain not fair.  ???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="847366" timestamp="1284488423"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=72961.msg847362#msg847362 date=1284488206]

I will only say that Saturday is a business trip.  Our philiosophy is pretty simple.  Prepare.  Practice.  Execute...for 16 games if we do it right.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Your right and I guess I will do as such.  That was a good post that is hard to smack back.  And thats just plain not fair.   ???
[/quote]
Done and if you look at his post you will see I kept my promise and gave him his first +.  I think I took it away from Kvill Kitty for calling me a miss.  ;D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="847366" timestamp="1284488423"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your right and I guess I will do as such.  That was a good post that is hard to smack back.  And thats just plain not fair.   ???
[/quote]

lol@weedbegone

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="847370" timestamp="1284488567"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=72961.msg847366#msg847366 date=1284488423]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Done and if you look at his post you will see I kept my promise and gave him his first +.  I think I took it away from Kvill Kitty for calling me a miss.   ;D
[/quote]

:o  I didn't know ...lol

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="847375" timestamp="1284488836"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=72961.msg847370#msg847370 date=1284488567]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=72961.msg847366#msg847366 date=1284488423]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Done and if you look at his post you will see I kept my promise and gave him his first +.  I think I took it away from Kvill Kitty for calling me a miss.   ;D
[/quote]

:o  I didn't know ...lol
[/quote]
;D ;)  Have a good day. 

[color=red][/color]Here is the problem with WB. This is their State Game they are playing this Saturday. Unlike Katy we plan on playing 16 games this season. One other thing I like is the trash talking before the game it makes it better on Katy because it seems to make them win by big numbers. Just like the strength and conditioning coach from North Shore called Katy out on Friday Night before the Frenzy video.  Yeah are boys saw that video. WB all the teams seem to talk alot of trash to Katy right before they lose big.  It seems that everytime it's another teams turn to play Katy they always think they will be the team to beat them. I'm not being cocky but Katy is not just going to roll over. Look at their stats and all the years they went to the playoffs and made the State games the last three years with two of them State Championship wins. You can't sit there and say Katy Sucks! Then you play them and lose and then who sucks more?  So it might be better to keep quite and not say anything until you beat them. Then you can say what you want.  Katy respects teams and if you want respect you have to earn it. Yes Katy will be playing in your house and yes you deserve respect. But I would wait til you beat them before you start celebrating before the game is even played. I don't care how many D1 players you have, I don't care how fast you are, I don't care how big you are! Katy has small players, big players, slow players, fast players, D1 players, no D1 players. It doesn't matter we play football and we obviously play it well because we have made a name for ourselves. So come Saturday I will be there and when we win I will do my celebrating!  Oh yeah by the way Katy Fans we will be there early tailgaiting as well so come on by. WB fans are welcome as well.

[quote name="Westside" post="847426" timestamp="1284491864"]
[color=red][/color]Here is the problem with WB. This is their State Game they are playing this Saturday. Unlike Katy we plan on playing 16 games this season. One other thing I like is the trash talking before the game it makes it better on Katy because it seems to make them win by big numbers. Just like the strength and conditioning coach from North Shore called Katy out on Friday Night before the Frenzy video.  Yeah are boys saw that video. WB all the teams seem to talk alot of trash to Katy right before they lose big.  It seems that everytime it's another teams turn to play Katy they always think they will be the team to beat them. I'm not being cocky but Katy is not just going to roll over. Look at their stats and all the years they went to the playoffs and made the State games the last three years with two of them State Championship wins. You can't sit there and say Katy Sucks! Then you play them and lose and then who sucks more?  So it might be better to keep quite and not say anything until you beat them. Then you can say what you want.  Katy respects teams and if you want respect you have to earn it. Yes Katy will be playing in your house and yes you deserve respect. But I would wait til you beat them before you start celebrating before the game is even played. I don't care how many D1 players you have, I don't care how fast you are, I don't care how big you are! Katy has small players, big players, slow players, fast players, D1 players, no D1 players. It doesn't matter we play football and we obviously play it well because we have made a name for ourselves. So come Saturday I will be there and when we win I will do my celebrating!  Oh yeah by the way Katy Fans we will be there early tailgaiting as well so come on by. WB fans are welcome as well.
[/quote]
 Re: * * * THE # 2 KATY TIGERS vs THE # 6 WEST BROOK BRUINS * * * ..9/18/2010...
« Reply #122 on: Today at 03:12:19 PM » Quote Modify Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Westside on Today at 02:21:32 PM
Here is the problem with WB. This is their State Game they are playing this Saturday. Unlike Katy we plan on playing 16 games this season. One other thing I like is the trash talking before the game it makes it better on KaThanks for the warning and I'll make a promise.  If we win I will yell.  If for some unexplainable reason we do not----then I will yelll a little louder the next week.  . ty because it seems to make them win by big numbers. Just like the strength and conditioning coach from North Shore called Katy out on Friday Night before the Frenzy video.  Yeah are boys saw that video. WB all the teams seem to talk alot of trash to Katy right before they lose big.  It seems that everytime it's another teams turn to play Katy they always think they will be the team to beat them. I'm not being cocky but Katy is not just going to roll over. Look at their stats and all the years they went to the playoffs and made the State games the last three years with two of them State Championship wins. You can't sit there and say Katy Sucks! Then you play them and lose and then who sucks more?  So it might be better to keep quite and not say anything until you beat them. Then you can say what you want.  Katy respects teams and if you want respect you have to earn it. Yes Katy will be playing in your house and yes you deserve respect. But I would wait til you beat them before you start celebrating before the game is even played. I don't care how many D1 players you have, I don't care how fast you are, I don't care how big you are! Katy has small players, big players, slow players, fast players, D1 players, no D1 players. It doesn't matter we play football and we obviously play it well because we have made a name for ourselves. So come Saturday I will be there and when we win I will do my celebrating!  Oh yeah by the way Katy Fans we will be there early tailgaiting as well so come on by. WB fans are welcome as well.

Shhhh everybody we must whisper our smack in order not to awaken the Big Jolly Red giant.  
And I dont think you are cocky---arrogant maybe but definitel;y not cocky.

Thanks for the warning and I'll make a promise.  If we win I will yell.  If for some unexplainable reason we do not----then I will yelll a little louder the next week.  .
I can cut and paste also.

[quote name="Westside" post="847426" timestamp="1284491864"]
[color=red][/color]Here is the problem with WB. This is their State Game they are playing this Saturday. Unlike Katy we plan on playing 16 games this season. One other thing I like is the trash talking before the game it makes it better on Katy because it seems to make them win by big numbers. Just like the strength and conditioning coach from North Shore called Katy out on Friday Night before the Frenzy video.  Yeah are boys saw that video. WB all the teams seem to talk alot of trash to Katy right before they lose big.  It seems that everytime it's another teams turn to play Katy they always think they will be the team to beat them. I'm not being cocky but Katy is not just going to roll over. Look at their stats and all the years they went to the playoffs and made the State games the last three years with two of them State Championship wins. You can't sit there and say Katy Sucks! Then you play them and lose and then who sucks more?  So it might be better to keep quite and not say anything until you beat them. Then you can say what you want.  Katy respects teams and if you want respect you have to earn it. Yes Katy will be playing in your house and yes you deserve respect. But I would wait til you beat them before you start celebrating before the game is even played. I don't care how many D1 players you have, I don't care how fast you are, I don't care how big you are! Katy has small players, big players, slow players, fast players, D1 players, no D1 players. It doesn't matter we play football and we obviously play it well because we have made a name for ourselves. So come Saturday I will be there and when we win I will do my celebrating!  Oh yeah by the way Katy Fans we will be there early tailgaiting as well so come on by. WB fans are welcome as well.
[/quote]Well said, and I agree with you 100%. Respect is earned, not given. BTW, the person that said Katy sucks.....he is from PA Memorial! ;)

WeedBegone: I hope when Katy wins on Saturday you are on here after the game to talk about it. Not like most people who disappear off this blog. People hype this game up to much!  Katy will win as always and I'll bet all my money and everything I own on it. Anybody want to take this bet cuz I can use some extra cash. I also think our other team in our district can beat WB, you remember that little team from last year that kind of put a stop to you advancing in the playoffs........what were they called?  Oh yeah CINCO RANCH!

[quote name="Westside" post="847587" timestamp="1284502847"]
WeedBegone: I hope when Katy wins on Saturday you are on here after the game to talk about it. Not like most people who disappear off this blog. People hype this game up to much!  Katy will win as always and I'll bet all my money and everything I own on it. Anybody want to take this bet cuz I can use some extra cash. I also think our other team in our district can beat WB, you remember that little team from last year that kind of put a stop to you advancing in the playoffs........what were they called?  Oh yeah CINCO RANCH!
[/quote]AND DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU GOT "BUTCH" SLAPPED ON 9/18/10!

I'm glad you like your new stadium.  To bad people won't enjoy it much when WB fans start leaving in the 3rd quarter because they'll be losing just like North Shore did. Reyes better get used to seeing the ground cuz our defense is very stingy. Plus WB doesn't have many players on the roster so they probably have some kids playing both sides. So just like last year they will be tired out by the 3rd quarter while the Katy Train and the KatyNation will be running full speed! The real upset will be when North Shore beats WB, worry about that. Oh I'll be the guy with the sign that says: "WHAT BUTCH SLAP"?

[quote name="Westside" post="847587" timestamp="1284502847"]
[/quote]
OK cool. And I'll bet you all my outstanding loans that you might lose this game. 
I am sick, i am starting to like this guy.  He's one of us.  ;D

[quote name="Westside" post="847726" timestamp="1284516891"]
I'm glad you like your new stadium.  To bad people won't enjoy it much when WB fans start leaving in the 3rd quarter because they'll be losing just like North Shore did. Reyes better get used to seeing the ground cuz our defense is very stingy. Plus WB doesn't have many players on the roster so they probably have some kids playing both sides. So just like last year they will be tired out by the 3rd quarter while the Katy Train and the KatyNation will be running full speed! The real upset will be when North Shore beats WB, worry about that. Oh I'll be the guy with the sign that says: "WHAT BUTCH SLAP"?
[/quote]
KATY is a girls name... :D :D

[quote name="Fidges" post="848258" timestamp="1284597637"]

KATY is a girls name...
[/quote]

Kinda hard to tell from this angle....

[url=http://www.katyrailroad.org/images/mktpassfunits79a_euf_1961.jpg]Katy[/url]

[/quote]

Hmmmm...hard to tell from here, too
[url=http://www.katyrailroad.org/mktcb18.jpg]Is this a girl?[/url]

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="846940" timestamp="1284432610"]
As you remember, I am a resident of Katy so in care for my brethren in Beaumont, I must warn you:

[size=24pt][color=red]DO NOT NOT ANGER THE RED SEA![/color][/size]
[/quote]
WOS.....they should have listened to you.

[quote name="pe2009" post="851113" timestamp="1284909707"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=72961.msg846940#msg846940 date=1284432610]
As you remember, I am a resident of Katy so in care for my brethren in Beaumont, I must warn you:

[/quote]
[/quote]What is that comment suppose to mean?

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="851142" timestamp="1284912217"]
[quote author=pe2009 link=topic=72961.msg851113#msg851113 date=1284909707]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=72961.msg846940#msg846940 date=1284432610]

[/quote]
[/quote]What is that comment suppose to mean?
[/quote]
Means Katy was jacked for this game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont