Tailgating

Americanair

I would like to thank all of the Cardinal tailgaters that came by our area and said hello this past weekend. We had a wonderful time and with the amount of food around us, there was no way of leaving hungry. It felt like we were on the surface of the sun; however we would not have missed this event for anything. We look forward to the next home game and invite all to swing by and say hello. We are in the Montagne Parking lot. Look for the American Air Systems van and 3 Flags and you will find us. Go cards

[quote name="Americanair" post="846553" timestamp="1284406886"]
I would like to thank all of the Cardinal tailgaters that came by our area and said hello this past weekend. We had a wonderful time and with the amount of food around us, there was no way of leaving hungry. It felt like we were on the surface of the sun; however we would not have missed this event for anything. We look forward to the next home game and invite all to swing by and say hello. We are in the Montagne Parking lot. Look for the American Air Systems van and 3 Flags and you will find us. Go cards
[/quote]

Had several people ask me where I got the stadium seats I purchased from you guys.  Maybe you will  sell a few more.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="846623" timestamp="1284411292"]
[quote author=Americanair link=topic=72943.msg846553#msg846553 date=1284406886]
[/quote]

Had several people ask me where I got the stadium seats I purchased from you guys.  Maybe you will  sell a few more.
[/quote]

Those stadium seats are real back savers.  Didn't make it by your tent this weekend, but sure did enjoy your cooking in Lake Charles.  Looking forward to stopping by your place to pick up some LU chairs when you get them in.

Here is a link to the recipe for the spinach triangles. Thank you! I was worried that no one would like the triangles, but I just wanted to do something different. Be sure to go to Abby's Imports on Hwy 124 to get the freshest ingredients. Just tell them what you are looking for and they will take care of you. If you have never been there, you are in for a treat. Be sure to go at lunch time.

http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/spinach-feta-tomato-phyllo-triangles.aspx

Jennifer

[quote name="Americanair" post="848410" timestamp="1284640918"]
Thanks again, y'all. Tents and Chairs have been reordered. However, we will not recieve them until mid December. Late for this years football season, but perfect for Christmas.
See ya soon, Go Cards
[/quote]

My wish list:  comfortable stadium chairs, aluminum (not powder coated steel) outdoor portable/fold-up chairs, a red flag with just LU in white letters.  Can yall hook me up?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami