Jasper At WO-S Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to say, probably not this early. It will probably take a couple of more games to get a few more of the kinks worked out. Also, Jasper's QB was out for the latter part of the game and they may be running someone else which may take a little time to get the timing down. I do think this it could be a good game. If Jasper keeps improving, they will solid by district to make a run at the playoffs. It could be a close one Friday night in WOS though. Playing there with Hook's mouth in the ref's ear is always tough though. If we cut down on penalties more and tackle even better next week, that will be good.

I hope broadcaster is right. 

[size=12pt][color=red]I have always been both a jasper and Kirbyville fan, but since i graduated in K-ville i always cheer for my cats as long as we dont play the dogs...With that said Jasper is like Kirbyville use to be with Newton. All we had to do was hear the name Eagles and we tucked our tails and ran home as fast as our little feet would take us. WOS and Jasper has had the same rivalry as we do.  They hear mustangs and run home before the game even starts. Well the Cats finally relized that Cats can eat Eagles, and that was how we started back up hill, we no longer run before hand we sprint home with joy afterwards now.  I think that if my Dogs can find that feeling inside them selves then i think this shall be a great game and i do think the Bulldogs will take a bite out of an old Mustang........ Go Dawgs!!!! 

Ps Good Luck Bulldogs all year long.....Until you meet up to us MIGHTY WILDCATS!!!![/color][/size]

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="844981" timestamp="1284251371"]
[size=12pt][color=red]I have always been both a jasper and Kirbyville fan, but since i graduated in K-ville i always cheer for my cats as long as we dont play the dogs...With that said Jasper is like Kirbyville use to be with Newton. All we had to do was hear the name Eagles and we tucked our tails and ran home as fast as our little feet would take us. WOS and Jasper has had the same rivalry as we do.  They hear mustangs and run home before the game even starts. Well the Cats finally relized that Cats can eat Eagles, and that was how we started back up hill, we no longer run before hand we sprint home with joy afterwards now.  I think that if my Dogs can find that feeling inside them selves then i think this shall be a great game and i do think the Bulldogs will take a bite out of an old Mustang........ Go Dawgs!!!!  

Ps Good Luck Bulldogs all year long.....Until you meet up to us MIGHTY WILDCATS!!!![/color][/size]
[/quote]

:o  wow pink, that post was a bit chatty!  ;)   its time for revenge... mustangs big!

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="844504" timestamp="1284220196"]
Nothing against Jasper but WOS will have a pretty easy game on this one. If they meet again in the post season it'll be a much different game because Jasper will have ti together shortly after the regular season starts.
[/quote]

venom33  its the truth....wos is a great team but any team can win on any given friday....i believe in the dogs and i know if they can dig deep they can win.....not big but win!!! and if wos does win i bet its not going to be as bad as you guys are hoping!!! we will see!!!! i will be at the kirbyville game but i have my informat at the jasper games that i call for updates! Good luck to both teams. [size=16pt] ;)[/size]

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="844981" timestamp="1284251371"]
[size=12pt][color=red]...With that said Jasper is like Kirbyville use to be with Newton. All we had to do was hear the name Eagles and we tucked our tails and ran home as fast as our little feet would take us. WOS and Jasper has had the same rivalry as we do.  They hear mustangs and run home before the game even starts.[/color][/size]
[/quote]

We're only predicting defeat based upon what we've seen this year - it's not because we have an inferiority complex of the Mustangs. We fans love the rivalry and look forward to it, especially when we both field good teams.

[/quote][quote name="JB94" post="845564" timestamp="1284320755"]
[quote author=wildcat_in_pink link=topic=72827.msg844981#msg844981 date=1284251371]
[size=12pt][color=red]...With that said Jasper is like Kirbyville use to be with Newton. All we had to do was hear the name Eagles and we tucked our tails and ran home as fast as our little feet would take us. WOS and Jasper has had the same rivalry as we do.  They hear mustangs and run home before the game even starts.[/color][/size]
[/quote]

We're only predicting defeat based upon what we've seen this year - it's not because we have an inferiority complex of the Mustangs. We fans love the rivalry and look forward to it, especially when we both field good teams.
[/quote]

I understand that but im saying that if Jasper can get over their fear of wos then they can win this game. Even when Jasper won everygame it was always the wos game that they would lose...this was even on years when they made it almost to the final game...It is almost like the boys think oh no we are  going to lose this game when they see it on the schedule. and i  know that they can win. I dont care if they lose everygame up until then i still think they can win that game..Any team can win on any given night...It just depends on who wants it more......The Dawgs or the Stangs?? we will see

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="845638" timestamp="1284326101"]

[/quote][quote author=JB94 link=topic=72827.msg845564#msg845564 date=1284320755]
[quote author=wildcat_in_pink link=topic=72827.msg844981#msg844981 date=1284251371]
[size=12pt][color=red]...With that said Jasper is like Kirbyville use to be with Newton. All we had to do was hear the name Eagles and we tucked our tails and ran home as fast as our little feet would take us. WOS and Jasper has had the same rivalry as we do.  They hear mustangs and run home before the game even starts.[/color][/size]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I understand that but im saying that if Jasper can get over their fear of wos then they can win this game. Even when Jasper won everygame it was always the wos game that they would lose...this was even on years when they made it almost to the final game...It is almost like the boys think oh no we are  going to lose this game when they see it on the schedule. and i  know that they can win. I dont care if they lose everygame up until then i still think they can win that game..Any team can win on any given night...It just depends on who wants it more......The Dawgs or the Stangs?? we will see
[/quote]

did it ever cross your mind that maybe, just maybe wos had the superior team? i know its a hard pill to swallow when you have to admit that the other team is just better, but doing so may answer all of your questions.

But i dont think WOS has ever been that talented.... i think that they get lucky alot.... i know the only reason your guys won last year was because of unfair refs! i saw it on channel 6 we were over the line....Like i said they get lucky and that is always a good game between Jasper and WOS....So once ag ain Good Luck to both teams!! iTS NOT LIKE THIS ONE COUNTS!  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder