YMBL TOURN- Anyone have the schedule?

For some reason on Friday the Saturday brackets were changed from what was printed out. Lumberton beat Ozen in pool play, but had to play them again Saturday morning at Ozen. Lumberton won first game, Ozen won 2nd game and third game was 25-23. (with a controversy over a changed call by officials late in the match)

When brackets were changed, it went from double elim to single, so the Lady Raiders were done. Nowhere could I find a copy of the newly redone bracket.
Why Lumberton had to play a team that they beat in pool play, I still don't understand.
I have heard that the YMBL tourn was run poorly in past years, and now I see why.

Guest Big12Fan
I agree, the YMBL guys always do a great job!  Remember - they are "all" volunteers. They do their best. Be careful of too much critisizm, this tournament could get cancelled!

Just like with any tournament, when a team drops out at the last minute adjustments have to be made.  The format this year was a good change, yes there are kinks that still need to be worked out and that's why they ask the coaches questions throughout the whole tournament.  It saves the school districts money because it is a free tournament and the competition is usually pretty stiff so it is a win-win situation for the girls!

[quote name="Rizon" post="842870" timestamp="1284117880"]
I would have to disagree. I think that district will put out

PN-G
Livingston
LC-M
Ozen

Lumberton is an improved team this year though.
[/quote]

I would have to disagree Nederland will be going to playoffs this year. They have beat LCM and Livingston both in three games. And went Five with Ozen

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami