Wats wrong with jasper this year

jpt15

[quote name="rykerx144" post="841348" timestamp="1283890270"]
I would tell you what I think is wrong but I would probably violate some site policy on bashing so I better not   ;D
[/quote]

[move][b][size=18pt]I WANT THE TRUTH[/size][/b][/move]

[move][b][size=21pt]    U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH[/size][/b][/move]

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="842202" timestamp="1283996505"]
idk about that ....Center is lookin solid, I wouldn't over look em
[/quote]

kkat-fan ...you are correct..Center is a sleeper that will be wide awake come district play..They lost to Linden_kildare last week a 2A school,that Newton beat in the play-offs last year..I would not over look Center,they have a lot of returners and by district play they will be ready to make a good run..JMO

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="841355" timestamp="1283890825"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72614.msg841348#msg841348 date=1283890270]
I would tell you what I think is wrong but I would probably violate some site policy on bashing so I better not   ;D
[/quote]

[move][b][size=18pt]I WANT THE TRUTH[/size][/b][/move]

[move][b][size=21pt]    U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH[/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]

What they said.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="842296" timestamp="1284028264"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=72614.msg842202#msg842202 date=1283996505]
idk about that ....Center is lookin solid, I wouldn't over look em
[/quote]

kkat-fan ...you are correct..Center is a sleeper that will be wide awake come district play..They lost to Linden_kildare last week a 2A school,that Newton beat in the play-offs last year..I would not over look Center,they have a lot of returners and by district play they will be ready to make a good run..JMO
[/quote]

Linden-Kildare is a very good 2A team.  They may have lost to Newton in the playoffs but they returned alot of players and reloaded this yr.  They could very well make some big noise this yr.  As for Center they will be a tough district opponent this yr for Jasper and Kville.  Most have them going to the playoffs as the 3rd team but they are capable of gettig the 1st or 2nd spot.

From what I have seen.  No fundimental skills on blocking up front, seems like blocking to the dogs is just get in the way.  Arm tackles on defence,  you have got to stick your head in there and put some hurt on somebody or they will just completely ignor you.  Back to the basics.  They will make the playoffs BUT,  need a lot of work to make it anywhere.

[quote name="J-J" post="842862" timestamp="1284107627"]
Sislbee put jasper on the schedule for homecoming...Wow...them tigers got sumthing on there chest...
[/quote]

Silsbee has had Jasper before as a homecoming opponent. In fact, the homecoming opponent for Silsbee in the last 10 years or so is not the usual type homecoming opponent. Silsbee has had Jasper, WOS, Kirbyville, Ozen, and others like them as their opponents for homecoming. Silsbee decided a few years ago to try and get the best home game as their homecoming game. I like that idea, even adds more to the game.

It's no knock on Jasper.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder