Saturday and Sunday morning headlines 9/10 & 9/11/10

[color=maroon][u][b]SGT REY'S Chronicle[/b][/u][/color]

"[b][color=black]TITANS[/color][/b] SPANK ALICE TO TEARS!! ALICE TO COMMENCE PSYCHIATRIC COUNSELING MONDAY"

"[b][color=red]DA'[/color][/b] [b][color=blue]BROOK[/color][/b] BEATS [b][color=goldenrod]IKE[/color][/b] [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b] AND [b][color=blue]ROYAL BLUE!![/color][/b], [b][color=blue]BRUINS[/color][/b] DRIVE AWAY SINGING [b][color=black]'WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT!!?[/color][/b]

"[b][color=red]RAIDERS[/color][/b] RETURN SOUTH IN NEW FUR COATS, SEVERAL NAKED [b][color=maroon]TIGERS[/color][/b] ARRESTED IN [b][color=maroon]SILSBEE[/color][/b] LAST NIGHT"

" [b][color=black]VIDOR[/color][/b] TO MOVE DOWN TO 2 A, AFTER GETTING HIT BY A [b][color=red]FO[/color][/b][b][color=black]RD[/color][/b]!!!"

" A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM FORMED INTO A [b][color=purple]HURRICANE[/color][/b] LAST NIGHT AND DISMANTLES SEVERAL [b][color=maroon]JAGUARS[/color][/b]!! ALL STATE LAUNCHES INVESTIGATION.....

"IN OTHER NEWS,  PRESIDENT OBAMA IS SCHEDULED TO ATTEND THIS WEEK'S [b][color=red]KATY[/color][/b] / [b][color=red]WEST[/color][/b] [b][color=blue]BROOK[/color][/b] GAME AT 'THE BUTCH'...RUMOR IS HE WILL BE ATTENDING TAILGATE FESTIVITIES AND THE GAME WITH [b][color=blue]BRUIN [/color][/b]FANS WEARING THE  [b][color=blue]#5[/color][/b] JERSEY "
;D ;D

Sour taste for Sour Lake...
Bridge City turn me loose & set me free...
Wood who, Wood-ville...
Raiders bring the lumber by the ton...
Gage this, Nederland goes to 2-1
Will Kirbyville every play a 5A?  Wildcats roll...
Dayton asks, can you "diggs" us a hole?  Bronc0-2...
How to catch a stingaree by the Groves...
Newton wins, kicking and screaming...
Balls to the wall, Central starts 0-3...

[quote name="SgtRey" post="841785" timestamp="1283952559"]

"[b][color=black]TITANS[/color][/b] SPANK ALICE TO TEARS!! ALICE TO COMMENCE PSYCHIATRIC COUNSELING MONDAY"

"[b][color=red]DA'[/color][/b] [b][color=blue]BROOK[/color][/b] BEATS [b][color=goldenrod]IKE[/color][/b] [b][color=red]RED[/color][/b] AND [b][color=blue]ROYAL BLUE!![/color][/b], [b][color=blue]BRUINS[/color][/b] DRIVE AWAY SINGING [b][color=black]'WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT!!?[/color][/b]

"[b][color=red]RAIDERS[/color][/b] RETURN SOUTH IN NEW FUR COATS, SEVERAL NAKED [b][color=maroon]TIGERS[/color][/b] ARRESTED IN [b][color=maroon]SILSBEE[/color][/b] LAST NIGHT"

" [b][color=black]VIDOR[/color][/b] TO MOVE DOWN TO 2 A, AFTER GETTING HIT BY A [b][color=red]FO[/color][/b][b][color=black]RD[/color][/b]!!!"

" A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM FORMED INTO A [b][color=purple]HURRICANE[/color][/b] LAST NIGHT AND DISMANTLES SEVERAL [b][color=maroon]JAGUARS[/color][/b]!! ALL STATE LAUNCHES INVESTIGATION.....

"IN OTHER NEWS,  PRESIDENT OBAMA IS SCHEDULED TO ATTEND THIS WEEK'S [b][color=red]KATY[/color][/b] / [b][color=red]WEST[/color][/b] [b][color=blue]BROOK[/color][/b] GAME AT 'THE BUTCH'...RUMOR IS HE WILL BE ATTENDING TAILGATE FESTIVITIES AND THE GAME WITH [b][color=blue]BRUIN [/color][/b]FANS WEARING THE  [b][color=blue]#5[/color][/b] JERSEY "
;D ;D
[/quote]
You had me till you threw the Obama thing in there.........

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="841918" timestamp="1283967680"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72585.msg841785#msg841785 date=1283952559]

;D ;D
[/quote]
You had me till you threw the Obama thing in there.........
[/quote]Sorry no refunds.. ;)

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="840401" timestamp="1283795452"]
[b][size=16pt]PAM MEETS ALICE, CAT FIGHT ENSUES.
DA BROOK DOES "[i]NOT[/i]" LIKE IKE!!
THE BRONCS GET THE ANGLE ON THE 'CATS.
CENTRAL JAGS, WHERE ARE YOU?
SHOOTOUT IN HARDIN COUNTY, TIGERS GET "[i]STUFFED[/i]" INTO LOCOMOTIVES' TANK.
[color=red][size=10pt]MONT BELVIEU BULLDOZES AREA IN SHAME, HILL NO LONGER EXISTS.[/size][/color]
ANIMAL CONTROL CATCHES BULLDOG WITH EAGLE FEATHER STILL IN ITS' TEETH.
PIRATES LOSE THEIR TREASURE, KIRBYVILLE UPDATES STADIUM WITH NEW PLANKS.
BEARS GET INTO CAT FIGHT, AAAAH NO PROBLEM.
TEXAS CITY SUFFERS ANOTHER EXPLOSION, BP NOT TO BLAME THIS TIME.
HARDIN PULLS OFF ANOTHER LAST SECOND THRILLER THEN MOVES ON TO 2ND QUARTER OF BLOWOUT.[/size][/b]
[/quote]

That's just wrong man. :)

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="841800" timestamp="1283954662"]
Sour taste for Sour Lake...
Bridge City turn me loose & set me free...
Wood who, Wood-ville...
Raiders bring the lumber by the ton...
Gage this, Nederland goes to 2-1
Will Kirbyville every play a 5A?  Wildcats roll...
Dayton asks, can you "diggs" us a hole?  Bronc0-2...
How to catch a stingaree by the Groves...
Newton wins, kicking and screaming...
Balls to the wall, Central starts 0-3...
[/quote]
These are some good headlines 8)

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="841926" timestamp="1283968800"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72585.msg840401#msg840401 date=1283795452]
[b][size=16pt]PAM MEETS ALICE, CAT FIGHT ENSUES.
DA BROOK DOES "[i]NOT[/i]" LIKE IKE!!
THE BRONCS GET THE ANGLE ON THE 'CATS.
CENTRAL JAGS, WHERE ARE YOU?
SHOOTOUT IN HARDIN COUNTY, TIGERS GET "[i]STUFFED[/i]" INTO LOCOMOTIVES' TANK.
[color=red][size=10pt]MONT BELVIEU BULLDOZES AREA IN SHAME, HILL NO LONGER EXISTS.[/size][/color]
ANIMAL CONTROL CATCHES BULLDOG WITH EAGLE FEATHER STILL IN ITS' TEETH.
PIRATES LOSE THEIR TREASURE, KIRBYVILLE UPDATES STADIUM WITH NEW PLANKS.
BEARS GET INTO CAT FIGHT, AAAAH NO PROBLEM.
TEXAS CITY SUFFERS ANOTHER EXPLOSION, BP NOT TO BLAME THIS TIME.
HARDIN PULLS OFF ANOTHER LAST SECOND THRILLER THEN MOVES ON TO 2ND QUARTER OF BLOWOUT.[/size][/b]
[/quote]

That's just wrong man. :)
[/quote]LOL, all in fun man, all in fun.  ;) :D

Guest rykerx144
Matthews storms the field again hollering at refs and opposing coachs!! but this time its Coach Alvarez that has to make a public apology because of his actions.  ;D

'Jaguar' is on on cruise control as they throw 'Balls' into the stands...

'Alice' in wonderland?  No, They will think they are in No man's land after Memorial gets a hold of them!

Faint Train horn heard in distance.  No, it was a mean tiger roar

After Tonight's big win, West Brook FINALLY gets an article on front page of the Suprise.  People of PN-G and Nederland outraged.

After losing 21-0 at the half, Faircloth puts the 'Indian Spirit' in at RB.  Indians score 42 unanswered points.

K-Ville Player Ford quoted saying 'there is no sunken treasure here tonight'.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="843337" timestamp="1284158614"]

'Alice' in wonderland?  No, They will think they are in No man's land after Memorial gets a hold of them!

[b][color=red]After Tonight's big win, West Brook FINALLY gets an article on front page of the Suprise.  People of PN-G and Nederland outraged.[/color][/b]
After losing 21-0 at the half, Faircloth puts the 'Indian Spirit' in at RB.  Indians score 42 unanswered points.

[/quote]

Probably not  LU is back into the picture.  But this is a good thing.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="843348" timestamp="1284159552"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72585.msg843337#msg843337 date=1284158614]

[b][color=red]After Tonight's big win, West Brook FINALLY gets an article on front page of the Suprise.  People of PN-G and Nederland outraged.[/color][/b]

[/quote]

Probably not  LU is back into the picture.  But this is a good thing.
[/quote]LU or not, next Sunday the front page is ours!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What were the issues at Rusk?  SB, Admin, Culture, Pay?  Inquiring minds would like to know.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: “As a parent, then as a homeowner, if you have some equity in your home, then you can say to your child, you know, ‘don’t take out the loan,’” she said. “‘I’ll take out some of the equity to help you pay for tuition so that you don’t graduate with extraordinary student loan debt, and so that when you graduate, you can do your dream job.’” Essentially, Harris suggested that parents give their kids a leg up in the world by being the ones to take out a loan instead. Except theirs would have much higher stakes than just needing to be paid back — it could mean losing their home. 🤦‍♂️
    • Good luck and safe travels. Bring it home.
    • It has been frustrating seeing the lack of coverage from virtually EVERY media outlet.  We (Chester) are in the SE Texas coverage area.  There are no radio broadcast from our area, and Ch 12 is the only one that has even mentioned it.   I know I could have gotten donations to cover a SETX Sports broadcast.  Oh well, water under the bridge - we aren’t as big as Silsbee, WO-S or PN-G.
    • PJ LOCKE                                DENVER BRONCOS               BMT CENTRAL  GRAYLAND ARNOLD           PITTSBURGH STEELERS        KOUNTZE  ELANDON ROBERTS             PITTSBURGH STEELERS        P.A MEMORIAL  TONY BROWN                   CLEVELAND BROWNS              BMT OZEN  ERIK MCCOY                        NEW ORLEANS SAINTS               LUFKIN  DAN MOORE                    PITTSBURGH STEELERS                BMT WESTBROOK  ROSCHON JOHNSON          CHICAGO BEARS                      PNG    PLAYERS I COULD COME UP WITH IN NFL.  NOT SURE IF ALL ARE STILL WITH CURRENT TEAMS. 
  • Topics