Barbers Hill at Lumberton Game Thread/Lumberton wins 33-13/Comment

WOSgrad

[quote name="tpriddy" post="839051" timestamp="1283633460"]
Who is calling the plays for Lumberton this year? I noticed that Coach Chris Babin is back after going to Head Coach in Houston last year. I think this is having an impact on the Raiders this year. Last year without him the Raiders turned the ball over more than normal it seamed. The offense seems to be clicking this year and making the neccesary game time adjustments. Hope we can stop piling up the injuries. Was it just me or did anybody else notice everytime the Raiders kicked an extra point the kicker would get hit late and only one flag came out. 
[/quote]

Yeah hewas getting hit ..... until he was scared to follow through and missed 2 extra points.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tpriddy, babin is back but he never called plays the first time he was here & he is not calling plays this
time either , coach c calls the plays , period. babin is a good coach though, im glad he is back, the time he spent in houston as head coach should have given him some good experience. talked to him at the game, houston job is just not very good for head coaches.

i guess since BH outplayed Lumberton they really got the win? i dont understand? how could it be? i thought Lumberton won 33 to 13? Oh wait they did so evidently they weren't outplayed friday night Genius or they would have 33 and we would have had 13.... ::) BH must get to many fumes from those plants over there  :P

[quote name="LTrain" post="839995" timestamp="1283718767"]
i guess since BH outplayed Lumberton they really got the win? i dont understand? how could it be? i thought Lumberton won 33 to 13? Oh wait they did so evidently they weren't outplayed friday night Genius or they would have 33 and we would have had 13.... ::) BH must get to many fumes from those plants over there  :P
[/quote] Its the Salt Domes. it's seeping gas fumes from under ground ;)

[quote name="LTrain" post="839995" timestamp="1283718767"]
[/quote]
You guys do realize that the article is one writer's opinion? Do you see any one from BH talking about how Lumberton was outplayed? Get over yourselves already. I really did not see much from L-Train to crow about, BH is just really that bad right now.  We'll get better but we have aways to go yet. >:(

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="840110" timestamp="1283730962"]
[quote author=LTrain link=topic=72431.msg839995#msg839995 date=1283718767]
[/quote]
You guys do realize that the article is one writer's opinion? Do you see any one from BH talking about how Lumberton was outplayed? Get over yourselves already. I really did not see much from L-Train to crow about, BH is just really that bad right now.  We'll get better but we have aways to go yet. >:(
[/quote]you are right it was one persons OPINION and crow or no crow a win is a win

[quote name="LTrain" post="840183" timestamp="1283738471"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=72431.msg840110#msg840110 date=1283730962]
[quote author=LTrain link=topic=72431.msg839995#msg839995 date=1283718767]
[/quote]
[/quote]you are right it was one persons OPINION and crow or no crow a win is a win
[/quote]

Exactly! Congrats on your win.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="838927" timestamp="1283625763"]
[quote author=bh34 link=topic=72431.msg838896#msg838896 date=1283622726]
BH, came better prepared last night and played a lot better. Lumberton isnt as good as last years team, but they played way above their ability. I hope we can pull it together, or it could be a long long year.

Come on Blue!!
[/quote]

What kind of bullcorn is this?  How about Lumberton came out and whipped BH?  Why discredit their team by saying they played way above their ability?  Sounds like sour grapes to me, just sayin.
[/quote]

I agree!!!! Lumberton got after us and never let up!!! All I'm saying is, yall do not have the size or overall talent as you've had the last couple of years, but still yall played hard and beat us. I'm not making any excuses for our team, yall won fair and square. I did think we looked better than in week one, but have a long way to go. I think BH might out talent Lumberton this year, but yall came out and kicked our tail. No sour grapes here...wish yall all the success the rest of the way!!

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="840471" timestamp="1283799657"]
[quote author=LTrain link=topic=72431.msg840193#msg840193 date=1283739448]
Thank you and best of luck on the rest of your season
[/quote]
Thanks. And to be clear, when I spoke of LTrain in my post I meant Lumberton as a whole not you personally. Good luck the rest of the year.
[/quote]I got ya but thanks anyway  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83