WOS Girls 76 Diboll 42

KFDM COOP

Wow, i was at the game, and I was amazed on how much talent WOS had, I cant see anyone else being able to hang with them. Much luck to them in the playoffs and I hope they win it all.

Diboll still has a ways to go but, I can assure they will be a team to watch next season as all their starters return. Most of their starters are freshman, so they will be a joy to watch. Nikki Green is the girl you're referring to, and is 6'5, just a freshman, her sister who is a junior is 6'1. Talk about twin towers at the highschool level.

True...the true test is how well the Ladies can play without her. (Look at the guys when they were without their big man a few weeks back! :wink:)

Solomon stepped up tonight. It just seemed like she was everywhere. Smith had a good night. Overall, the Ladies shot well, passed well and rebounded really well. :cheers

I tell you, Diboll should be force to be reckoned with because they have some good height and one girl who could hit threes if given the opportunity. Very aggressive bunch. :BB

Sorry guys...I just love these little icons!!! :ROFL

Good luck Ladies vs. Silsbee! Come on fans...let's show our support!!! Carpool, figure out something!!! :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa