Will Ozen go to the playoffs?

Will they?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will they?

• Yes
    • No

[quote name="BIG HOUSE" post="834614" timestamp="1283131241"]
I believe that Central will prove that they are OVER RATED... :-*
[/quote]why? cause they got blew out last week? Central will be ok.  ;)

That QB got thrown into something he wasnt ready for.

I say CHS, PNG, LCM and then Ozen

Absolutely,the Ozen Panthers will make the playoffs. Against WB,they displayed heart and the willingness to compete until the very end. As I indicated prior to the season,don't overlook these kids otherwise you will find yourself on the losing end of the scoreboard. I guarantee,the Panthers will get better and silence all their crictics.

Hard to tell about Ozen.  I thought they were pretty big on the oline, and they had time to throw, but just didn't hit some open receivers.  The QB will get better.    No game breaking RB, but if they can get the timing together, they have some speed.

Defensively, they will have trouble stopping a strong running game, but they have some nice players in the secondary.  I think they will upset a couple of teams and finish 4th or 5th.

Guest LR1969
Why not? It's anyone's guess right now but I would say they have just as good a shot as the rest of the "lower" half of 20-4A. I would call it a "longshot" but a shot nonetheless. The problem with Ozen is usually Ozen! Don't mean to pick on the Panthers but they always seem to find a way to shoot their own foot off! Good luck to 'em!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83