Deweyville at Evadale

Hard to get a real fill on the Reb Off. they never had to run the same play 2 last week. Ever play they tryed worked so this week we should get a better look at what kind of team this is going to be. Both Qb had good # one throwing and the other running. and they had 3 reservers with 30+ yards. Should be a close game but I think 24 to 14  Evadale

[quote name="On ur back39" post="835373" timestamp="1283219852"]
What happened to the nickels kid I didn't see him play does he not play any more?
[/quote]Nichols had a sore neck and didn't play any defense and played about 10min. He rushed for 89 yards and 2 tds and threw 3 passes completed all 3 for 44 yards and 1 td. 

[quote author=SFA65 link=topic=72185.msg836079#msg836079 date=1283305270]
deweyville is nothing but a mere jv team compared to evadale. evadales jv should play friday nite let them get a good workout.

evadale- 35
deweyville- 0 or 7
[/quot
Evadale Coaches and players have too much class to make a moronic statement or comment like this, the game will be competitive and hard fought between two pretty good teams.

[quote name="SFA65" post="836079" timestamp="1283305270"]
deweyville is nothing but a mere jv team compared to evadale. evadales jv should play friday nite let them get a good workout.

evadale- 35
deweyville- 0 or 7
[/quote] I dont think anyone from Evadale fells this way about any team that they play this year. I think they will win but dont think they would talk about any team this way. Most players from Evadale have better class than this , to put down any team.

[quote name="True Blue" post="836260" timestamp="1283344829"]
[quote author=SFA65 link=topic=72185.msg836079#msg836079 date=1283305270]

evadale- 35
deweyville- 0 or 7
[/quote] I dont think anyone from Evadale fells this way about any team that they play this year. I think they will win but dont think they would talk about any team this way. Most players from Evadale have better class than this , to put down any team.
[/quote]

I agree with Blue on this one, this years team is very focused and they know that every team that they play will be bringing thier "A" game with they face the Rebels. This group of seniors had experienced a great deal of success in thier years in high school. Two striaight district football championships, including last years undefeated season, three straight undefeated baseball district championships including last years run to the state championship game, getting back to the playoffs in baseball last year for only the second time since the state championship in 2000 and a distirct track championship last year. They understand that when you win everyone wants to beat you. They also know that it is more about what they do to prepare than it is what the other team does.

This group just loves to win and they know it won't be easy, but the end result will be worth it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83