Burkeville at Legacy

I personally believe that Burkeville is going to win this one because of how well they played against Timpson a week or two ago. Burkeville has great O and D lines, but i'm not very familiar with Legacy and I haven't seen them play yet. I'm not even gonna try and predict a score on this one, but I do feel that Burkeville is gonna go home with a win. Good luck to both teams!
[glow=blue,2,300]SSX78[/glow] 

umm not talkin bout football but anyway quit living in the past that was 2 years ago when legacy won there last football game haha so thats been a while. and now no it wusnt on the schedule it wus the girls and yall obviously had it mistaken so id like to see wut happen if yall played in basketball. so u dont play with fire haha.

[quote name="westhardinoiler10" post="838513" timestamp="1283577134"]
umm not [b]talkin[/b] [b]bout [/b]football but anyway quit living in the past that was 2 years ago when legacy won [b]there[/b] last football game haha so thats been a while. and now no it [b]wusnt[/b] on the schedule it [b]wus[/b] the girls and yall obviously had it mistaken so [b]id[/b] like to see [b]wut[/b] happen if yall played in basketball. so [b]u[/b] dont play with fire haha.
[/quote]

Grammar?
Obviously your either a player or a student or have friends at Legacy so this is pointless. Kelly will continue to handle their business and keep improving on the basketball court. But I will leave you with this...Legacy goes winless in their non-conference basketball schedule with a loss by 34 points to Orangefield (A team Kelly Beat), 33 points and 47 points to Bridge city (Another Team Kelly Beat), and don't forger Richard Milburn (Kelly beat them too). Good Luck Legacy Warriors this Season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder