Nederland vs. GCM Predictions?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCM will have both running backs back for this game. Starter only played in 2nd half and backup did not play at all because he had been in hospital from what I hear.2nd string qb played running back in 1st half and he had never played there before. Let's hope for a better outcome. O-line better be better or someone may have a short season. Need to give qb a little longer to throw. Good luck to both teams!

[quote name="bulldogbasketball" post="834144" timestamp="1283068259"]
as long as we have that old coach with us I'm going to say we will lose every game.
[/quote]

Wow???  go back to the basketball thread and I will take the over on your zero win projection...wow...if I was in a foxhole with you, I would shoot you first and fight alone and be better off...lol

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Raider42" post="834419" timestamp="1283113970"]
GCM will get sick of playing 20-4A..... Nederland big... even with a soph. qb
[/quote]

No way! We love you guys!

GCMPATS don't you know that 20-4a plays football better than anyone in the state! All you have to do is listen to them. That is why it took L-town 35 years to make their first playoff appearance and GCM mad it in only their 2nd year.

Maybe GCM shouldn't even show up. I am now glad GCM is the underdog in every game they play. Pressure is on every opponent to beat the doormat I guess. Both RBs are back and healthy this week. Go Pats!

[quote name="cbear4" post="834535" timestamp="1283123268"]
GCMPATS don't you know that 20-4a plays football better than anyone in the state! All you have to do is listen to them. That is why it took L-town 35 years to make their first playoff appearance and GCM mad it in only their 2nd year.

Maybe GCM shouldn't even show up. I am now glad GCM is the underdog in every game they play. Pressure is on every opponent to beat the doormat I guess. Both RBs are back and healthy this week. Go Pats!

[/quote]
First of all get it right, it took Lumberton 42 years to make our first playoff appearance, which is even more proof that 20-4a is tougher than 19-4a.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont