5 HRS to kickoff.

I know no one really cares other than every dad in Texas ;D but this is my babys last year to play highschool football and I dont think that I was this excited when I was in school. I keep trying to tell him how special this time is and to just enjoy it as much as possible. Because he will never pass this way again. I wish every son and dad the best of luck and have a great year.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="True Blue" post="831938" timestamp="1282937056"]
I know no one realy cares other than ever dad in Texas ;D but this is my babys last year to play highschool football and I dont think that I was this excited when I was in school. I keep trying to tell him how special this time is and to just enjoy it as much as possible. Because he will never pass this way again. I wish ever son and dad the best of luck and have a great year.
[/quote] What bout sons and MOMMAS... Not that I have one graduating this year but..... ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="831967" timestamp="1282940999"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=72122.msg831938#msg831938 date=1282937056]
I know no one realy cares other than ever dad in Texas ;D but this is my babys last year to play highschool football and I dont think that I was this excited when I was in school. I keep trying to tell him how special this time is and to just enjoy it as much as possible. Because he will never pass this way again. I wish ever son and dad the best of luck and have a great year.
[/quote] What bout sons and MOMMAS... Not that I have one graduating this year but..... ;)
[/quote] Sorry I did not mean to leave you moms out :o Please dont tell my wife ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn