Lee vs. Sterling predictions?

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="HUM398" post="831819" timestamp="1282924129"]
I think Lee is a lot better then people think they are.

Lee 28-14
[/quote]

I think Lee will lose alot of 52-50 type games. Not sure they can stop too many offenses.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="831823" timestamp="1282924422"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=72032.msg831819#msg831819 date=1282924129]
I think Lee is a lot better then people think they are.

Lee 28-14
[/quote]

I think Lee will lose alot of 52-50 type games. Not sure they can stop too many offenses.
[/quote]

Lee is going to be nice, they don't have much of a defensive front but that secondary will give teams trying to pass on them a ton of trouble.  

They have a oppurtunity to improve and get some of those athletes back.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="831847" timestamp="1282926145"]
You gonna be there hum? Or you going to the Humble game?  Who is Humble playing tonight?
[/quote]

I have to work till 7:30 tonight, but im right up I-10 so i should be able to make it down...Lets cross our fingers i have employees that all meet their required deadlines tonight, otherwise ill be working late.

Humble has a scrimmage tonight against Milby (So i am not missing much).  Ill probably go out the game next week for Humble though, because its in channelview and a little closer to the office then driving all the way back to Turner.

I plan to make it out to at least 5 or 6 Lee games.  Im Excited to Watch Keith, i think he is going to be special.

(I orginally was going to go to Katy vs. NS, but work has ruined my evening plans yet again)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• This individual briefly hit on the point I've brought up about 1,400 Dems voting for Phelan.  But, he said this was basically Covey's unfounded contention.  Apparently this writer didn't do his home work.  He should have talked to Michael Berry.  Didn't mention the fact that Karl Rove was responsible for these liberals voting for Phelan.  Of course the writer didn't know this because he didn't do his home work.  Not much journalistic curiosity anymore.  BTW -- my brother-in-law just told me his commie Democratic friend whispered to him that he voted for Phelan.  Again, this individual NEVER votes Republican.  
    • Ten GOP Senators, Led By Mike Lee: “We are no longer cooperating with any Democrat legislative priorities or nominations” “And we invite all concerned Senators to join our stand”! Good for them.  But, let's hide and watch and see if Manchin and Fetterman join in with support!  But I wouldn't hold my breath! This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Trump's due process was violated.  Which is a violation of the Constitution.  How would you feel if you ever got rail-roaded like this?  You can't feel good about a fellow citizens Constitutional rights being constantly violated, even if you don't agree with him personally.  
    • Thanks for once again proving my point.
    • Not talking about a person, talking about the party and policies they support.  Why would any Republican run areas look at blue cities like Memphis, Chicago or Detroit and proclaim there is anything good (policy wise) that they would want to implement, there is not. Democrats slowly destroy everything they run, it’s a fact. What’s sad is many are moving the Republican party to do the same.