Beaumont Ozen vs. Beaumont West Brook/WEST BROOK WINS 28-6!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="scooter!" post="832772" timestamp="1282968208"]
awww who deleted the posts? and my thread??   wow i touched a nerve?
[/quote]no need to be mad about somebody wanting to beat you.  :D that just shows the thought of PAM beating you is under some folks skin. Just saying. nothing vulgar has been said, all has been in fun. if someones mad, tell your team to BRING IT when PAM plays WB. i'll leave it at that.  8) 8)

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="832793" timestamp="1282968768"]
You seem pretty confident in a team that hasn't done anything yet? I hope, for your sake, that confidence isn't mis-construed for arrogance and comes back to bite you!. The same thing happened last year after ya'll beat NS. All you PAM posters talked trash, and what happened? Need I say more?
[/quote]you already know me. and my talk was before NS even joined the district we both dominate IMO. anything else?

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="832810" timestamp="1282969135"]
I really hope ya'll are undefeated come week 8. I would never say this before, but I hope we stomp a mud hole in ya'll and shut all your little arrogant a**es up! Man......you are irritating!
[/quote]that talk from yall didnt happen until yall went deep last yr in the post-season  :D  letting last yr go to yalls head. respect is earned not given. 9-4 can quickly turn into 6-4 and yall not making the playoffs. read and heed. yall got a good team but other teams and fans not gonna give yall an inch just cause you went 9-4 last yr and got a #9 ranking.  ;) You saw what happened to NS tonight.

Listen, I'm pretty reserved and am not one to come out and talk a bunch of smack....unless I know WB will surely beat whoever we're playing. And even then, I dont normally do it, because I dont want to look like a fool if we get beat by a team that I've talked trash on. But you are making comments that are eventually going to make people hate your team and wish to not even converse with you.....even on a public message board. I hope that you dont end up with your foot in your mouth. I tried to be nice by sending you a friendly PM, but obviously you are not taking it to heart. Just saying......Good luck with the rest of your season.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="832828" timestamp="1282969784"]
Listen, I'm pretty reserved and am not one to come out and talk a bunch of smack....unless I know WB will surely beat whoever we're playing. And even then, I dont normally do it, because I dont want to look like a fool if we get beat by a team that I've talked trash on. But you are making comments that are eventually going to make people hate your team and wish to not even converse with you.....even on a public message board. I hope that you dont end up with your foot in your mouth. I tried to be nice by sending you a friendly PM, but obviously you are not taking it to heart. Just saying......Good luck with the rest of your season.
[/quote]if my team loses they lose, i can back up my talk and take it as well. seems like some folks cant deal with that thinking their team is almighty. dont let that 9-4 record last yr get to your head man, you was never like that until this yr. not to air out dirty laundry but maybe you need to lighten up a bit fellow, this is all in fun. it aint that serious.  8)

until we play each other

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="832903" timestamp="1282971866"]
Glad you feel that way. BTW, that 9-4 record aint going to MY head, cause I know it could easily be 5-5. Take some of your own advice, dont let the 38 points ya'll put up on Central go to your head, as it could come back to bite you.
[/quote]um, sir we had a high average last yr. its the nature of running our O. we score. not our fault. just hope and pray we dont hang a 50 spot on yall. dont worry bout our O.

All the yellow flags laying on the field reminded me of the oil booms used out into the gulf.  Same purpose---trying to keep the crap under control.

Panthers fought hard and i believe that fatique was a factor due to depth on the roster.  WB did show that it has talent but mistakes and poor communication impacted the game.  3rd and fourth quarters --tended to wear down the Panther defense and you could tell they had been on the field too long to get rest between exchanges. 

We got our bad game out of the way...28-6....on the score board it's not a bad game...11 penalties and 4 drives stopped because of penalties...wow...I saw this easily...56-12 game...WB...

Ozen has improved, lots of credit there...Ozen will bring it...

that game is over...next weeks game should be good...

Central will take a butt chewing all week and so will WB during practice....they should both be very sharp by Friday...

[quote name="SgtRey" post="833409" timestamp="1283028163"]
We got our bad game out of the way...28-6....on the score board it's not a bad game...11 penalties and 4 drives stopped because of penalties...wow...I saw this easily...56-12 game...WB...

Central will take a butt chewing all week and so will WB during practice....they should both be very sharp by Friday...
[/quote]I completely agree.  Rey, this may be your best post ever created!  ;D ;D Karma for you!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="834039" timestamp="1283053830"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=71989.msg833409#msg833409 date=1283028163]

[/quote]I completely agree.  Rey, this may be your best post ever created!   ;D ;D Karma for you!
[/quote]some other retard is gettin to me on the TEXAN thread

[quote name="SgtRey" post="834053" timestamp="1283054689"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71989.msg834039#msg834039 date=1283053830]

[/quote]I completely agree.  Rey, this may be your best post ever created!   ;D ;D Karma for you!
[/quote]maybe its BUTCH  :D

[quote name="scooter!" post="834062" timestamp="1283055070"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=71989.msg834053#msg834053 date=1283054689]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71989.msg834039#msg834039 date=1283053830]

[/quote]maybe its BUTCH   :D
[/quote]might be some BUTCH-AZZ titan...lol

[quote name="bigd92" post="834114" timestamp="1283058888"]
WB fans Are just too confident Scooter not Arrogant LMBO. 82 you talk crap but in a more passive aggressive manner. I hate WB and I hope they lose every game. now thats how I roll.
[/quote]it wont be an upset when we tap that at the BUTCH IMO  ;)

number 44 is the kid i talked about earlier s tyrell collins. he was having an outstanding game till he came up hurt. hopefully he will be back soon cause the def miss his sack ability and speed. he and number 34 cause alot of those flag sgt reyes on holding. they were active and usually thats what happens in the first came. takes awhile for lineman to adjust to th speed of the d line. i think ozen back and line did a good job of handling wb dline. i dont remember seeing them get much heat on the quarterback at all. that was supposed to be a strength of wb. they better turn it on cause if wb is going to stay in cover 2 that dline better get active.

[quote name="desethion" post="834192" timestamp="1283090278"]
number 44 is the kid i talked about earlier s tyrell collins. he was having an outstanding game till he came up hurt. hopefully he will be back soon cause the def miss his sack ability and speed. he and number 34 cause alot of those flag sgt reyes on holding. they were active and usually thats what happens in the first came. takes awhile for lineman to adjust to th speed of the d line. i think ozen back and line did a good job of handling wb dline. i dont remember seeing them get much heat on the quarterback at all. that was supposed to be a strength of wb. they better turn it on cause if wb is going to stay in cover 2 that dline better get active.
[/quote]Both are really good players...much props to them and the Ozen D...remember, I picked you guys to make the play offs in the summer... ;)...not very many did...I also had you guys at #10 in the area ranking...you guys are just scratching the surface on what's to come...once again, good luck to you...

[color=maroon]From a pure football perspective both teams played bad... West Brook looked flat and seriously lost at time.. Maybe the new surroundings was the main issue.. I know from being upstairs scouting for Rivals the communication system had a lot of bugs... The engineers were running all over pre game trying to work it out. Ozen was just over-matched at times on both sides of the ball. The sloppy play from both teams is what should be expected from a first game of the season. And what is up with the West Brook lack of kicking. I counted at least 9 maybe 12 points they left on the field when their drives stalled. They need to get that fixed or it is going to come back to bite them later.

On a side note does anyone know where I can get the individual stats on the players from this game? It will make my report to Rivals a lot easier. Looking forward to a great season.... Thanks [/color]

[quote name="aggieffmedic87" post="834237" timestamp="1283095509"]
[color=maroon]From a pure football perspective both teams played bad... West Brook looked flat and seriously lost at time.. Maybe the new surroundings was the main issue.. I know from being upstairs scouting for Rivals the communication system had a lot of bugs... The engineers were running all over pre game trying to work it out. Ozen was just over-matched at times on both sides of the ball. The sloppy play from both teams is what should be expected from a first game of the season. And what is up with the West Brook lack of kicking. I counted at least 9 maybe 12 points they left on the field when their drives stalled. They need to get that fixed or it is going to come back to bite them later.

On a side note does anyone know where I can get the individual stats on the players from this game? It will make my report to Rivals a lot easier. Looking forward to a great season.... Thanks [/color]
[/quote] for the real stats contact the HC...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami