Crosby Cougars

Guest GCMPats

[quote name="biaplayer" post="829829" timestamp="1282620914"]
lets get something straight last years win was a fluke of nature and we all know it, there is no way dayton loses to crosby and as far as crosby dominating 19-4a and 20-4a  well that is far from the truth lol. You giving them too much credit for beating ned who almost didnt make the playoffs, and did i mention that we thumped them pretty hard by the tune of 37-7. But im not gonna dwell on last year, this is this year and i am ready to see how much improved the crosby squad is, whether or not they or worth the hype especially coming from a barbers hill fan lol go figure.
[/quote]

Hey I hate Crosby, but the fats is they will win this district.  Sorry if that's hard for Dayton to swallow, but it's true.  Not saying they blow Dayton out (AGAIN), but they will win district.  Nobody in 20-4A will win against a 19-4A team this year or next.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest octfeb
[quote name="bh89-2" post="830047" timestamp="1282678814"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=71884.msg829829#msg829829 date=1282620914]
lets get something straight last years win was a fluke of nature and we all know it, there is no way dayton loses to crosby and as far as crosby dominating 19-4a and 20-4a  well that is far from the truth lol. You giving them too much credit for beating ned who almost didnt make the playoffs, and did i mention that we thumped them pretty hard by the tune of 37-7. But im not gonna dwell on last year, this is this year and i am ready to see how much improved the crosby squad is, whether or not they or worth the hype especially coming from a barbers hill fan lol go figure.
[/quote]

Hey I hate Crosby, but the fats is they will win this district.  Sorry if that's hard for Dayton to swallow, but it's true.  Not saying they blow Dayton out (AGAIN), but they will win district.  Nobody in 20-4A will win against a 19-4A team this year or next.
[/quote]*waits for it*

[/quote]

[/quote] Other than pure smack why do you think Crosby will win over Dayton ?

/
dayton ?

I know why i think they will  ;D 7 returning starters on defense that held dayton to ZERO last year. D1 QB with some pretty good recievers. I would think that if Crosby figured out how to stop Dayton from scoreing last year returing 7 that it may give them the edge 8)

[quote author=BHFAN  :P think they will  ;D 7 returning starters on defense that held dayton to ZERO last year. D1 QB with some pretty good recievers. I would think that if Crsoosby figured out how to stop Dayton from scoreing last year returing 7 that it may give them the edge 8)

[/quote] You weren't at the game so I'll let your uninformed guess slide  :P  Crosby was good ,but they got more help from Dayton than their own team ! This year will be a different pony  Dayton has a very  talented team and will be at home looking for some payback. I do like Crosby's QB and he will be a hand full.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Even if that were true (we all know its not) noone would have to worry about BH they would not allow for a total sweep IF they even make the playoffs.

Guest octfeb
*wonders* why Friday Night Frenzy on channel 2 didn't pick the Crosby VS Montgomery or the BH VS Santa Fe game to be polled for the high lights this Friday? Dayton VS FB Elkins was chosen to be in the poll. Hmmm  MAYBE.. they weren't interesting enough to be chosen :o...OR MAYBE.... you finish the maybe....

[quote name="octfeb" post="830073" timestamp="1282683534"]
*wonders* why Friday Night Frenzy on channel 2 didn't pick the Crosby VS Montgomery or the BH VS Santa Fe game to be polled for the high lights this Friday? Dayton VS FB Elkins was chosen to be in the poll. Hmmm  MAYBE.. they weren't interesting enough to be chosen :o...OR MAYBE.... you finish the maybe....
[/quote]

maybe all the unreal expectations coming from the BH and Crosby stands would have caused some interference with the broadcast.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="CC99" post="830148" timestamp="1282695417"]
Crosby takes down dayton again this year, doubt it will be a shutout again but i just dont see dayton winning this year...even if the game is in dayton
[/quote]And you base that on what.

im sure they base it on the fact that it was a FLUKE !!!!Dayton is gonna stomp a mudhole in Cosbys Butt. it is gonna be ugly, everyone has a bad game every now and then but the stars arent lined up in crosbys favor this year, i see dayton blowing out crosby 42-10 and that is just being nice. And yes i am an indian fan but i give credit where credit is due and crosby isnt getting any attention this year and neither is barbers hill. yes we only beat you by a point last year in the first game of the season under a new coach and new offense and defense. but the second game wasnt even close and crosby didnt even show up .  Im not gonna dwell on last year as i said this is a new year so it is back to the basics. good luck to crosby though they are gonna need all the help they can get because the broncos are gonna roll dont see them losing a district game this year.

last year was in no way a fluke. Not only was a ploch a beast but dayton also had a legit "move in" from crosby! and what was the outcome?? thank you.
So crosby returns 7 on defense,both linebackers started at one point, a sure to be D1 player at safety (donny starks...kids a freak)
A TCU pledge at the helm with a running back group who all saw playing time last year, to go along with a solid o-line. I could go on and on about this team, but the point is crosby comes into dayton and lets em know who runs s**t, end of story.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="830069" timestamp="1282682963"]
[quote author=BHFAN  :P think they will  ;D 7 returning starters on defense that held dayton to ZERO last year. D1 QB with some pretty good recievers. I would think that if Crsoosby figured out how to stop Dayton from scoreing last year returing 7 that it may give them the edge 8)

[/quote] You weren't at the game so I'll let your uninformed guess slide  :P  Crosby was good ,but they got more help from Dayton than their own team ! This year will be a different pony  Dayton has a very  talented team and will be at home looking for some payback. I do like Crosby's QB and he will be a hand full.
[/quote]

You would make a great WOS fan.  "Had we not fumbled 20 times"  "Had it not rained"  "Had our coach done this"  "Had...Had...Had....Had"  You lost to a better team, just as BH did that night against GCM.  Get used to it, you will lose again this year.  Crosby is more talented and has a good coach.  I don't like either, but they are what they are.  ;)

[quote name="dayton" post="830029" timestamp="1282676967"]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=71884.msg830022#msg830022 date=1282675954]
[b]All the pressure is on Dayton this year as in all the past few years and the next 2 years[/b]..There is no other team in 19-4A that has the talent like Dayton..According to Dayton fans yaw have it all wrapped up for years to come..Your Frosh team is top in State,8th grade team has 3 D1 kids that could start on any Varsity team and so on...With the talent pool in Dayton,I could coach them to a district championship..Its very simple if you have the talent you win...

Crosby chances depend on the OL and keeping QB healthy..QB did not run at all in Texas City Scrimmage and believe it will be like last year where QB does not run much until district starts..Crosby defense is very small only 2 kids over 6'...and LB's are under 175#..Don't think can have another year where the D get 3 or 4 turnovers every game...

[/quote]

true story on the first line...

the rest of the 1st paragraph..  ::)  I'd be willing to bet there are more pure athletes in crosby.. but I'm sure you posted all of that with that fact in mind. Is Dominic your son, nephew, any relation?
[/quote]you are right... there are more "pure athletes" in Crosby.. but somehow they end up in Dayton schools... diden't one of Crosby's player (all district RB 2009) last year dad get a job at the jall house there... and HAD to move to Dayon even though it is just down the road??.. How did that turn out for him.. was all distrct rb the year before and not last lear<<< HA, great move X!!!!!.....I heard that Liberty has some athletes that will be attending dayton this year as well...Are ther parents geting jobs there too...

[quote name="hitman009" post="830513" timestamp="1282740815"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=71884.msg830029#msg830029 date=1282676967]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=71884.msg830022#msg830022 date=1282675954]
[b]All the pressure is on Dayton this year as in all the past few years and the next 2 years[/b]..There is no other team in 19-4A that has the talent like Dayton..According to Dayton fans yaw have it all wrapped up for years to come..Your Frosh team is top in State,8th grade team has 3 D1 kids that could start on any Varsity team and so on...With the talent pool in Dayton,I could coach them to a district championship..Its very simple if you have the talent you win...

Crosby chances depend on the OL and keeping QB healthy..QB did not run at all in Texas City Scrimmage and believe it will be like last year where QB does not run much until district starts..Crosby defense is very small only 2 kids over 6'...and LB's are under 175#..Don't think can have another year where the D get 3 or 4 turnovers every game...

[/quote]

true story on the first line...

the rest of the 1st paragraph..  ::)  I'd be willing to bet there are more pure athletes in crosby.. but I'm sure you posted all of that with that fact in mind. Is Dominic your son, nephew, any relation?
[/quote]you are right... there are more "pure athletes" in Crosby.. but somehow [b]they[/b] end up in Dayton schools... diden't one of Crosby's player (all district RB 2009) last year dad get a job at the jall house there... and HAD to move to Dayon even though it is just down the road??.. How did that turn out for him.. was all distrct rb the year before and not last lear<<< HA, great move X!!!!!.....I heard that Liberty has some athletes that will be attending dayton this year as well...Are ther parents geting jobs there too...
[/quote]

Not sure why you went that direction after reading my post but.... Who is they?? X is one kid. He got to play in the regional finals. I'd say it turned out well.

Crosby had a standout from the Dayton city limits a couple years ago as well.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="830069" timestamp="1282682963"]

[/quote]

Ok you bunch of Dayton Whinners please tell me what i missed at the game to make Dayton score ZERO and Crosby Score 28!!! You guys ask for why you think Crosby will beat Dayton, so I give you a response based off fact not puprle horse ferry dreams ;D You have no factual reason to come up with to beat crosby this year except "Were going to be good this year and we have always beat them in the past" your the underdog and Crosby should still be laughing after last years 40 point win prediction by Dayton! Glad you went to the playoffs and glad you beat BH, but that doesn't solve the arse whoopin Crosby will be handing out at pony stadium for 2010 ;D

hugs and kisses from THE HILL 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="830551" timestamp="1282746136"]
Ok you bunch of Dayton [b]Whinners[/b] please tell me what i missed at the game to make Dayton score ZERO and Crosby Score 28!!! You guys ask for why you think Crosby will beat Dayton, so I give you a response based off fact not puprle horse ferry dreams ;D You have no factual reason to come up with to beat crosby this year except "Were going to be good this year and we have always beat them in the past" your the underdog and Crosby should still be laughing after last years 40 point win prediction by Dayton! Glad you went to the playoffs and glad you beat BH, but that doesn't solve the arse whoopin Crosby will be handing out at pony stadium for 2010 ;D

[/quote]

:D :D stir stir

were you trying to call us [i][b]Whiners [/b] [/i] or [i][b]Winners [/b] [/i] ??? ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BHFAN" post="830551" timestamp="1282746136"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=71884.msg830069#msg830069 date=1282682963]

[/quote]

Ok you bunch of Dayton Whinners please tell me what i missed at the game to make Dayton score ZERO and Crosby Score 28!!! You guys ask for why you think Crosby will beat Dayton, so I give you a response based off fact not puprle horse ferry dreams ;D You have no factual reason to come up with to beat crosby this year except "Were going to be good this year and we have always beat them in the past" your the underdog and Crosby should still be laughing after last years 40 point win prediction by Dayton! Glad you went to the playoffs and glad you beat BH, but that doesn't solve the arse whoopin Crosby will be handing out at pony stadium for 2010 ;D

[/quote] Dude.. Dayton really chaps u bad don't they... I was at the game last year.. and Crosby won fair and square.. Yep some blame it on the rain, fumbled balls etc... facts are facts... The Crosby Dayton game will be the one to see in this district this year... Can't help it if the bump AKA the hill  ::) can't get any respect... We will see yall when its your turn to get whooped.. and us [size=14pt][color=purple]DAYTON FANS[/color][/size] are packed like sardines in those wimpy vistors seats yall have..Oh heres a thought.. how bout your hand full of BUMP fans sit on the vistors side so yall can accommodate all the [size=14pt][color=purple]DAYTON FANS[/color][/size]by letting us sit on the home side and MAYBE just MAYBE there might be enough room for [size=14pt][color=purple]DAYTON[/color][/size] ;D ;D ;D

[size=14pt][color=purple]ALWAYS BELIEVE DAYTON BRONCOS[/color][/size]

I get a kick out of Hill people they brag on every team except their own last year it was Dayton this year Crosby  - Theres a reason Dayton is king of the hill the last 11 years - Keep riding our shirt tails and enjoy the view from below  while holding hands with Crosby !

[quote name="octfeb" post="830585" timestamp="1282750336"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=71884.msg830551#msg830551 date=1282746136]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=71884.msg830069#msg830069 date=1282682963]

[/quote]

[/quote] Dude.. Dayton really chaps u bad don't they... I was at the game last year.. and Crosby won fair and square.. Yep some blame it on the rain, fumbled balls etc... facts are facts... The Crosby Dayton game will be the one to see in this district this year... Can't help it if the bump AKA the hill  ::) can't get any respect... We will see yall when its your turn to get whooped.. and us [size=14pt][color=purple]DAYTON FANS[/color][/size] are packed like sardines in those wimpy vistors seats yall have..Oh heres a thought.. how bout your hand full of BUMP fans sit on the vistors side so yall can accommodate all the [size=14pt][color=purple]DAYTON FANS[/color][/size]by letting us sit on the home side and MAYBE just MAYBE there might be enough room for [size=14pt][color=purple]DAYTON[/color][/size] ;D ;D ;D

[size=14pt][color=purple]ALWAYS BELIEVE DAYTON BRONCOS[/color][/size]
[/quote]

Game is at pony stadium this year!!! Don't even know where your Broncos are playing ;D

[quote name="jayhawk" post="830594" timestamp="1282752240"]
  I get a kick out of Hill people they brag on every team except their own last year it was Dayton this year Crosby  - Theres a reason Dayton is king of the hill the last 11 years - Keep riding our shirt tails and enjoy the view from below  while holding hands with Crosby !
[/quote]

Way to dodge the question ;D Dayton is famous for making fun of other teams to avoid talking about their team getting whooped ;D  Just BELIEVE ;D ;D ;D ;D Hope it don't rain this year ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="830604" timestamp="1282753829"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=71884.msg830594#msg830594 date=1282752240]
[/quote]

Way to dodge the question ;D Dayton is famous for making fun of other teams to avoid talking about their team getting whooped ;D  Just BELIEVE ;D ;D ;D ;D Hope it don't rain this year ;D
[/quote]    thanks for the kind wishes - ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami