Players to watch this season

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest speechless
[quote]I see English more out of town than I do in S.E.Texas. He's getting his boys ready (the right way).[/quote]

The right way eh?  Laughable at best...

[quote name="speechless" post="889471" timestamp="1288272090"]
[quote]I see English more out of town than I do in S.E.Texas. He's getting his boys ready (the right way).[/quote]

The right way eh?  Laughable at best...
[/quote]Are you saying he's breaking some kind of rule or possibly catching up with the competition?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="cadillac24" post="900867" timestamp="1289169445"]
The kid from Vidor is not 6'9.  He's maybe 6'6 and the other one is maybe 6'5.  Both are pretty good, but let's not exaggerate.  Still Williamson's team.
[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Maybe in the days of Jared Williamson and George and Jason but not Jacob. Yes he is a great player but no where near the best player on the team. He averaged what 10-12 points a game last year when the freaking sophomore, Josh Aldrige, who got on the team later in the season averaged more than him and lets not get started on what Daniel averaged. And yes i did exaggerate but i just checked my stats. Daniel Riddick is 6'8. You don't believe me come and measure you himself. All i'm saying is watch out for Vidor cuz they will be a force to be reckoned with.

• 2 months later...
[quote author=athlete4o9 link=topic=71516.msg824476#msg824476 date=1281493002]
Mickey Woods from PA Memorial. As long as Henderson lets his players play, he's gonna be something to see.
[You said it "athlete409". Mickey Woods is the engine that runs that team right now. If Hendo would let that team loose, this player, and a few others, would explode big time. Even with Henderson in the way, Woods is doing his thing! Check out his highlight stuff on youtube or on BeRecruited sites. I listened to SETXSports online radio station & they are totally disrespecting how good this team has played. It's totally obvious they have a bias against Port Arthur & its players! Nobody gave the Titans a chance to do much of anything this year but they've had more than a few quality wins! One of the online reports stated in the show I caught that he couldn't figure out how the Titans beat "Nederland" or how "Central" lost to them. This team is Good that how they won! And Woods is the main cog in this machine! People in the area don't know how good this kid really is, but the players in Houston do! We pulling for you Titans. And you continue to do you Woods!]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami